B Team/Future Internationals

harry94

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caddis is 25 and is so out of favour (in the Scotland set-up I mean) that I don't really see the point of selecting him. I can accept playing MacKenzie since there is a bigger prospect of him being used in games in this campaign (if there is a bad injury pile up). Apart from that I can see wisdom in those other choices.

Don't really know who I'd play in goal to be honest. I don't ever see Scott Fox being in the first team so wouldn't want to use the place on him. I'd like to see what sort of level Jordan Archer is at.

Its a B game and the system we play means Palmer can be one of the sitting midfield players the system we use

Tom Cairney is another that prob should be looked at and push Arfield out towards wide left or wide right

Fox

Palmer Reynolds Ashcroft Bardsley

Arfield Crawford

Palwett Christie Maguire

Rhodes

Why would Bardsley accept playing in a B game?More to the point why would he be picked a proven international and EPL regular?

1 Fox

2 Caddis Birmingham

3 Shinnie ICT

4 MacKenzie Blackpool

5 Wallace Huddersfield Town

6 Palmer Sheff Wed

7 McDonald Wolves

8 Arfield Burnley

9 May Sheff Wed if he does not get on next week

10 Maguire Sheff Wed

11 Russell Derby County

Think we would have a strong squad if we did this

Backed up by guys like Armstrong at Dundee United and maybe Watson there right back

And guys like Pawlett at Aberdeen that has been in but never played

And young guys like Christie and maybe McLean and Ross County and St Mirren

And Reynolds to at Aberdeen in the squad never plays suppose he prob would start

Should be in the full squad, IMO.

Mitchell Donald FC Mordovia Slovansk in the Russian top flight needs to be a contender a eliable he is Dutch

James Henry needs to be one to has Scots parents now doing well at Wolves with McDonald

Both are 25 worth a look at if e ever get round to bringing these games back and there interested

Mitchell Donald FC Mordovia Slovansk in the Russian top flight needs to be a contender a eliable he is Dutch

James Henry needs to be one to has Scots parents now doing well at Wolves with McDonald

Both are 25 worth a look at if e ever get round to bringing these games back and there interested

I see in your absence you have been overdosing on letter casserole.

Donald is eligible for Holland and Suriname. Where have you seen he is eligible for us?

Web sight on page two of a threat in The Tartan Army threat called eligables,says he can play for us either way its worth sounding out

Never know Chris Martin could play for us and his name was thrown around in here for a while anything is possible

Web sight on page two of a threat in The Tartan Army threat called eligables,says he can play for us either way its worth sounding out

Never know Chris Martin could play for us and his name was thrown around in here for a while anything is possible

Source (have you actually got a link)? Just because someone says it on a forum doesn't mean it is true...

A quick google brings up pretty much nothing on the subject.

Source (have you actually got a link)? Just because someone says it on a forum doesn't mean it is true...

A quick google brings up pretty much nothing on the subject.

Its on a web sight a year out of date keep up why would it make its way to a web sight,the Scotland fan put up the link again go in go to 5 find it then page 2 of the threat and read his or hers link,done my home work on him last night and found he plays in the Russian top flight now a year on a very respectable standard we need to build our squad if this guy can play he is worth a shout he might just offer something we do not have just now that continental type player that can keep the ball and is hard to knock of it but also has that killer ball read up on him he is amongst big names as one of the best assist guys in that Dutch foot year earned him a move to the oil garts league

Its on a web sight a year out of date keep up why would it make its way to a web sight,the Scotland fan put up the link again go in go to 5 find it then page 2 of the threat and read his or hers link,done my home work on him last night and found he plays in the Russian top flight now a year on a very respectable standard we need to build our squad if this guy can play he is worth a shout he might just offer something we do not have just now that continental type player that can keep the ball and is hard to knock of it but also has that killer ball read up on him he is amongst big names as one of the best assist guys in that Dutch foot year earned him a move to the oil garts league

What an outstanding post.

Archived