South Park - Stick of Truth

P.C

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completed this over the last couple of days, It's absolutely fantastic.

Trey & Matt's input is really obvious. It's like a 14 hour episode of South Park.

Basically, if you like South Park, Get it! Was laughing the whole way through

Was that just firing through the main quest without any side missions? Im hoping my copy arrives today, my only worry is that its there when I go home for lunch....

It took me 15 hours to complete all the quests. I'm not going to get 100% on it though, you've got to be careful not to miss a couple of the Chinpokomon because once the mission is over, there are some places you can't go back to

Need something else to play now, any recommendations?

It took me 15 hours to complete all the quests. I'm not going to get 100% on it though, you've got to be careful not to miss a couple of the Chinpokomon because once the mission is over, there are some places you can't go back to

Need something else to play now, any recommendations?

More RPGs?

Agreed ive just started my 2nd day in South Park and its been a great laugh so far. They still have the traditional ranged and melee attacks as well as "magic" tho think im still slightly distressed at some of Kennys moves

Im assuming there will be shedloads of DLC for this, loads of avenue for content

Because of all of you, I'm off to pick this up on my way home from work. You're all b*****ds.

You'll love us for it, douchbag

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America

Well played. Ended up not getting it, but will be at the weekend. Or maybe tonight if they have it in stock in Asda on the way back from the football. It certainly sounds like they've finally nailed a South Park game. About time.

It's a game where you could always watch a let's play if you dont want to fork out for it. It's kinda fun being able to play, but not essential. Could maybe rent it?

im about 15 hrs in and still got a bit left to so wouldnt be shocked if i clock over 20hrs on my first playthrough

Also came accross some of the banned content

The anal probing and perform an abortion on Randy mini games

Anyone fought the nazi zombies?

Archived