Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

So if we do qualify, who's going to France?

So are the group games of the finals in France too?

Yep. 10 cities in France. Lens and Lille in the far North, Paris(2 stadiums in the North), Lyon and St Ettiene in Central France, Marseille and Nice in the French riviera and Toulouse and Bordeaux in the South West

My guess is that group A(France) will be spread around the country while the other 5 groups will be based at 2 stadiums near one another.

Yep. 10 cities in France. Lens and Lille in the far North, Paris(2 stadiums in the North), Lyon and St Ettiene in Central France, Marseille and Nice in the French riviera and Toulouse and Bordeaux in the South West

My guess is that group A(France) will be spread around the country while the other 5 groups will be based at 2 stadiums near one another.

Merci beaucoup ;)

Was at France 98 - it's like ever euro jaunt with your club or away qualifier with Scotland all rolled in to one. We were watching Romania beating England with Dutch and Mexican fans whose game was in St Ettiene a few days after Scotland/Morroco. Brilliant few days, even the result couldn't ruin it.

My mate is getting married July 10th, which is the day of the final. Unless Strachan pulls off a miracle, it should be safe to say I won't miss any Scotland games.

I'd love to go, but I'm not a member of the TA so I'm guessing I'd have to join to have any chance of getting tickets?

You'd probably need to join this window, and attend a good number of the away games before getting a chance of an official ticket I imagine.

You'd probably need to join this window, and attend a good number of the away games before getting a chance of an official ticket I imagine.

I've been a member for the past 3 tournaments and you basically have no chance of getting a ticket to an away qualifier. I've picked up two points from friendlies but sometimes it's hard to even get a ticket for them.

I've been a member for the past 3 tournaments and you basically have no chance of getting a ticket to an away qualifier. I've picked up two points from friendlies but sometimes it's hard to even get a ticket for them.

Well that's just a lie. the last 3 qualifiers were open to all members, and the two before that went down to 1 point.

Well that's just a lie. the last 3 qualifiers were open to all members, and the two before that went down to 1 point.

Added by the opportunity of an easy point at Craven Cottage.

My apologies.

I'll probably go over regardless.

Attending the World Cup this summer in Brazil, which is possibly the most excited I've ever been for a holiday in my entire life.

So, should we get there, how efficient and value-for-money are the trains between the cities?

Going to France a few tines over the next 12 months, will post back for ye!