Jim Goodwin - Saint or sinner?

I reckon he might be an Arbroath fan.

On what basis? This could be very useful info and lead to me knowing who it is.

Onto the incident, it's pretty unfair to assume Goodwin did this. I think his reputation is preceding him here. It's his word against Connoly's.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er.. Pollok, obviously.

:blink:

News to me. Considering how well they are doing you'd think I'd be all up on their threads if that's the case.

:blink:

I've said on several occasions that if I had to follow a "top" team it would be Partick. They were my nearest team as a boy.

I don't stalk you around the forum bud, just see you most frequently cropping up in Dundee threads, usually banging on about Hamilton. I can't be arsed trawling through but any cursory look at your post history would probably suffice. It may just be that your a shite WUM with a dislike for Dundee and see Hamilton as good bait.

As I said, it's just my perception, no need to be upset :unsure:

Some St. Mirren fans still engaging in victim blaming.

"If Connolly isn't there then he doesn't get elbowed in the face!"

"It's not Goodwin's fault that someone happened to be behind him!"

"He was just trying to protect himself from someone who looks as if he might blow away on a very windy day"

He's a thug. A hatchetman who will try every dirty trick in the book to hurt an opposition player. It was a glorious moment when he bounced off Arquin, desperately looking for a free-kick, in the build-up to County's second goal last week.

Archived