Jim Goodwin - Saint or sinner?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two sent off but you see more interest in what Jim Goodwin does rather than being embarrassed about your players clattering young players with two footed tackles.

Can you post a link to the incidents you're referring to please so we can judge the degree of outrage we should feign. Thanks. :)

Can you post a link to the incidents you're referring to please so we can judge the degree of outrage we should feign. Thanks. :)

Do not have a link if you are a Utd fans you will seen at least 1 of them. The second 1 was at St mirren park J Rankin. Two footed lunge on Mc Ginn.

Do not have a link if you are a Utd fans you will seen at least 1 of them. The second 1 was at St mirren park J Rankin. Two footed lunge on Mc Ginn.

Have you actually created an account just so you can whine about how life is so unfair to you?

Have you actually created an account just so you can whine about how life is so unfair to you?

Its the seethe from Arabs who are whiter than white when your team systematically targets young players of other teams for rough treatment. Goodwin accepted his ban. Case over.

Its the seethe from Arabs who are whiter than white when your team systematically targets young players of other teams for rough treatment. Goodwin accepted his ban. Case over.

Seethe?

lmao

Where? We're laughing at Goodwin.

Kindly show some examples of where Dundee United systematically targets young players of other teams for rough treatment.

Good to see you back stevie. Please let us know how surprised you were to hear Goodwin had been cited.

Please use a scale of 1-10 - 1 being extremely surprised and 10 being suffering some form of medical reaction due to the shock.

Glad to know you have missed me Deefiant!! That's why I wasn't available to post yesterday due to the shock. ;)

Seethe?

lmao

Where? We're laughing at Goodwin.

Kindly show some examples of where Dundee United systematically targets young players of other teams for rough treatment.

I have posted Utd have had two players sent off for lunges on John McGinn coincidence? I think not.

Archived