Supplies for the wrestling

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I've never fancied going out to watch it, I think I'd get too distracted and miss most of it.

I'll head to Lidl during the day so get myself sorted for munchies (should be fully stocked up for about £1.74!), and a couple of cups of Coffee before it kicking off should see me through.

Looking forward to it.

To be honest, I've never fancied going out to watch it, I think I'd get too distracted and miss most of it.

I'll head to Lidl during the day so get myself sorted for munchies (should be fully stocked up for about £1.74!), and a couple of cups of Coffee before it kicking off should see me through.

Looking forward to it.

should have a forum meet up for all the lonely b*****ds like myself but I'd probs get arrested for rock bottoming the first c**t to call me Maureen.

Aye few mates round mine too. Plenty drink and about 6 pages of drinking game rules made for it. Will all chip in to buy shite from a take away later no doubt.

I'm watcvhing it at a pub for the first time in Newcastle, £25 a seat but that all goes towards grog and its table service with hot waitresses. I think I'm more excited for this than when I went two years ago, despite the card being underwhelming.

Where you off for it?

I'm flirting with the idea of a short sleep soon to try and maintain any kind of energy. I've left the food and drink in the hands of my mate who is hosting this evening, so hopefully he has managed to get us some decent grub.

I booked a table for 5 at Walkabout for tonight. 2 folk pulled out so 2 spaces are free. Anyone on here is free to join us if they're struggling for somewhere to watch it. As long as you're not a c**t.

First I've heard of that place which is pretty shite from me given I live here. Had a quick look on FB, looks decent. What'd ya get for ya ticket price?

Think it's free just min spend £25 which shouldn't be hard from 10-4 ish as its bit cheap anyway, bit like an upmarket hooters. Will be sorting sweeps out for battle royal/divas and fiver a 2 pint stein on Sundays so should be fun.

First I've heard of that place which is pretty shite from me given I live here. Had a quick look on FB, looks decent. What'd ya get for ya ticket price?

Think it's free just min spend £25 which shouldn't be hard from 10-4 ish as its bit cheap anyway, bit like an upmarket hooters. Will be sorting sweeps out for battle royal/divas and fiver a 2 pint stein on Sundays so should be fun.

Archived