Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

FFS. That's like something out of a horror film. (the victim, not so much the cat.) Is that a bird its been chewing on?

I think it was a mouse - my wife or daughter dealt with it. He generally likes to eat just one bit of the animal. Usually the head but this morning I found a mouse that at first looked perfect until I noticed he'd eaten all the skin and flesh off its tail. We got him as a kitten from somewhere in Forfar - possibly explains his behaviour.

Old boy enjoying the sun..

The official P&B cat - high on ching catnip, slumped against a wall on the kerb, yelling "FECK AWWFFF!" at random passers by and wondering why his trousers fur is damp .

The only difference is that I doubt he crawls home after a while to post shite on the internet :P

The official P&B cat - high on ching catnip, slumped against a wall on the kerb, yelling "FECK AWWFFF!" at random passers by and wondering why his trousers fur is damp .

The only difference is that I doubt he crawls home after a while to post shite on the internet :P

At least he was on the pavement. He likes to sit like that on the road to wind up humans trying to park. When they eventually get out of the car to shift him he'll mutter cat obscenities at them and walk off, content that he has wound them up and delayed them getting their shopping/kids etc home.

You know all these TV adverts you see with cats playing with budgies?

We had a budgie a few years ago which lived in a battered old cage - it could actually pop its head out of the cage between two of the spars when it wanted to attract some attention. Our next door neighbour had a friendly puss who used to pop in on occasions just to say "Hi" - my wife didn't like it coming in, but I generally made a fuss of it.

On one particular morning the cat had come in and I got distracted by someone coming to the door. When I came back in I was confronted with a headless budgie torso and a cat purring and licking its lips.

Needless to say I got the blame for that rather tragic incident.

You know all these TV adverts you see with cats playing with budgies?

We had a budgie a few years ago which lived in a battered old cage - it could actually pop its head out of the cage between two of the spars when it wanted to attract some attention. Our next door neighbour had a friendly puss who used to pop in on occasions just to say "Hi" - my wife didn't like it coming in, but I generally made a fuss of it.

On one particular morning the cat had come in and I got distracted by someone coming to the door. When I came back in I was confronted with a headless budgie torso and a cat purring and licking its lips.

Needless to say I got the blame for that rather tragic incident.

post-12982-0-02907200-1441751188.jpg

"you mean that after all those years of pain some other b*****d got there first...??!"

Dogs are better than cats.

Reminds me of this post from 5 years ago.

youroldda

First Division Regular

• av-15799.jpg?_r=0
  • Banned
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,303 posts
  • My Team:Celtic

Posted 10 March 2010 - 23:04

Cats everytime for me, far more inteligent than those fuken muppets, espcially those grey hound fuds, how thick are they?they fall for the same fake hare everytime, if they had any sign of brains they would say"well i'm wearing a muzzel nae point in knocin my kunt in chasing a fuken rolled up tshirt round the track again" And can they not work out their running in a circle? if they come out the trap and just stand there the hare will come back round!!

Dogs cant even go out therselves their that thick they start chasing buses, whereas my cat I let him oot at nite and he turns round as if to say mibee see you in a few days, I'm away to get ma hole.

post-18310-14417807805212_thumb.jpg

Not even our cat, but has an amazing ability to wander in to our house and fall asleep wherever it wants. The again he's pretty damn fluffy and is incredibly friendly so it's all good.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1441780779.838195.jpg

Not even our cat, but has an amazing ability to wander in to our house and fall asleep wherever it wants. The again he's pretty damn fluffy and is incredibly friendly so it's all good.

Smudgers twin brother.

Just discovered that SouxieCat has been launching a dirty protest against sharing a litter tray with two other cats (I assume). There was a massive column of turds carefully laid one on top of the other behind the pedestal of the (human) toilet, just out of sight. When I went to clear it up, I discovered she'd suffocated a massive spider at the bottom of it all.

I'm appalled by the horrific genius of this whole thing. I'll get another tray ASAP; I don't want to find out what the next phase of Operation Turd Murder is.

• 2 weeks later...

Schmue doesn't eat spiders, but she does strongly believe that they take up too much room. We're always finding perfectly flat arachnids dotted around the house.

Judging by the state of the bathroom floor this morning, she's been indoctrinating Souxie into her spider-crushing ways. The kitten was demonstrating her elaborate pounce-and-squish technique on an already-flattened corpse while I was punishing the lavvy.

our late lamented dreaded deadly squeaky beast used to enjoy leaving the mangled corpses of spiders outside my bedroom door for me to step on in the morning with my bare feet.

I was disappointed in the mog when she was dozing in front of the fire and a dirty great spider sneaked by her though.. lazy creature.

picture is not of herself, who was a tortoiseshell. This is one of the semi feral cats at the Scottish Mining Museum, Newtongrange, taken by my late old man..

post-12982-0-58134900-1442707110_thumb.j

Of course, the main reason I like cats is because they're so much more dignified than dogs.

After you struggle to get the wee buggers to swallow a pill and then you see them licking their bum do you ever think "surely that pill can't taste THAT bad..?"