Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 17/09/2017 at 22:25, NorthernJambo said:

Have you stuck a GoPro on smudger?

On 18/09/2017 at 12:32, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wish I did, would love to find out what kind of nonsense the furry fucker gets up to.

article-2340714-1A46A032000005DC-711_634

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2340714/The-Secret-Life-Cat-What-mischievous-moggies-gets-owners-backs.html

Now the mugshot...
599fad0dc4f49_Haggis2.thumb.jpg.53fe447fb397df8f0929402216b4d02c.jpg

Update on Haggis, 10 days ago he developed a lump on his lower spine, we were concerned about it as he had taken a good hiding from the shipyard cats the night before, he was covered in grease & oil, (hiding in machinery to avoid conflict), the following day, he had a huge open wound where the lump was, it appears he had an infection & abscess, that had burst. As painful as it must have been, he let us clean the wound, no scratches etc. It was time for us to hand him into the local cat rescue centre to give him a better life.
On delivering him there, I was asked to sign a form saying that I had legally turned him over & that I wasn't allowed to have any further info on him. (I'm in UAE) so...... hopefully he's been re-homed, I miss the little guy☹️

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Update on Haggis, 10 days ago he developed a lump on his lower spine, we were concerned about it as he had taken a good hiding from the shipyard cats the night before, he was covered in grease & oil, (hiding in machinery to avoid conflict), the following day, he had a huge open wound where the lump was, it appears he had an infection & abscess, that had burst. As painful as it must have been, he let us clean the wound, no scratches etc. It was time for us to hand him into the local cat rescue centre to give him a better life.
On delivering him there, I was asked to sign a form saying that I had legally turned him over & that I wasn't allowed to have any further info on him. (I'm in UAE) so...... hopefully he's been re-homed, I miss the little guy☹️

That's the best outcome for him, well done. Wish I could have flown the bold boy in to sort out the shipyard fuckers.

Shame to read wee haggis was the local punch bag. Racism in cats needs looked at. His street battles will have him running the shelter.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Lets hope wee haggis gets picked by some local billionaire and is living the high life soon

On 21/09/2017 at 18:48, Brother Blades said:

72 pussies.