Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

^^^ old man in his bath chair IMO

Hopefully the feline young team in Dundee don't have any up-coming hard men who fancy a pop at the champ!

You're a big man, Dave, but you're in bad shape. With Smudger it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

^^^ old man in his bath chair IMO

Hopefully the feline young team in Dundee don't have any up-coming hard men who fancy a pop at the champ!

Angus is the area he prowls, but you're right, he is getting on, 12 now, teeth have gone. He's had a square go recently, damaged ear, and scar on the nose, probably big ginger next door. Getting the vibe off him he's missing his mate, sad times.

Thank you.

IMG_20210216_225925810.thumb.jpg.2781aa381596dee362f5cc585b2ef617.jpg

This was the late lamented dreaded deadly squeaky beast (aka Whisky)

She was at least 14, missing a few teeth, arthritic and deaf in one ear but still managed to catch three mice.

There'll be life in the old Smudger yet!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Seething at the lack of heating on in the house.

20221129_110509.jpg

Ours have a pair of heated cat pillows…plugged in all the time but only draw 4w. Just under 3 kWh a month for each pillow when plugged in and well worth it…keeps the fur off the blankets!

On 15/08/2022 at 15:59, Torpar said:

I used to always tell people "I'm not a cat person". Starting going out with my wife 7 years ago and her cat, Sparkles, would not leave me alone, he used to yell at me every weekend as if to say "where the f*ck have you been all week?" Eventually he become "my cat", I'd feed him, clean him when need be, take him to the vet etc. Used to joke with my wife that if we ever broke up we would have to arrange visitations with Sparkles.

We knew he was getting old, 16 years this year, and that there was a chance he was near the end. Still when I found him under the kitchen table on Saturday morning, not looking too great, my heart sank. Took him to the emergency vet and they told me he had no heart beat, most likely had a heart attack. Not a big crier usually but I was greeting my eyes out before the vet even got the words out. He was some boy!

Spark Tree.jpg

Aww, mate! :( 

I'd have a cat, but one thing that always puts me off them is the bereavement. I have been through it before and it's a real heartache.

Kipling wrote a poem about his bereavement when his dug died. Folk who never have cats/dogs just don't understand. 

Here is Dum (Black in Thai).

Feral as the come, got home yesterday and 2 (yes two) pigeons were lying on the floor dead. Him lying there not giving a f**k.  I took them out to the garden.

Woke up this morning, feathers everywhere in the house, though he went and got one and brought it back....it's a new one.

He chases dogs, if they don't run, he'll stare them down. 

Loves the kids 😀 (I sound like a pit bull owner)

IMG20221217160536.thumb.jpg.4024daa8695df4f1671575ec2262ba5c.jpg

@Bigmouth Strikes Again your fluffball has met his match.😁

Edited by SlipperyP