Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 02/10/2021 at 11:21, Alert Mongoose said:

New arrival.  Her indoors stupidly let the bairn pick the name so Boab it is.

The UN have been called in for mediation but no luck so far.

3823B5ED-B6CE-49A5-8B84-A46D12EF3CC1.jpeg

C2DD17C5-3373-4370-A77E-FBE01657FF1F.jpeg

Reminds me of our wee Paisley. 😀

1172B2D9-CEEF-44BA-98B5-44665E77BF57.jpeg

On 19/09/2021 at 09:11, Widge said:

I can finally come and post in this thread now since as of yesterday we brought home a rescue cat. I’d post pictures, but the little thing is currently under the spare bed and I suspect will stay there for quite some time. Stark contrast to her previous life in a house of 25+ cats and then the loud enclosures at the charity. Still I’m sure given time you’ll get to see her (whatever we call her!)

In an update to this, I still have no decent pictures as it appears we've brought home a vampire! :D 

Hides all day, but come the lights going off for bed time, it takes approximately 2 minutes before she's come out of hiding and is all over the bed and subsequently roaming around the house. Tad frustrating that she's clearly got pent up energy and wants to play, yet wont engage right now at any point before 11pm! Still we're making progress and she's not as shy as she used to be, so I'm hoping that another few weeks she might have learnt we're not the enemy and that she won't combust in the sunlight!

Coming up for 2 years old and this has been her favourite game since we brought her home at 8 weeks, charging around batting foil biscuit wrappers about the place. When she brings it down the stairs like this she wants chased up to hide somewhere, usually before jumping out to attack my leg. Nutter.
20211002_112429.thumb.jpg.81b333d483ef16017b7402a942c79549.jpg
Feck knows how much we have wasted on toys and stuff for our cat Missy since we got her when all it really needs is a rolled up Kit Kat wrapper or even a crisp packet mashed into a ball.

Sit on a chair, put the wrapper or whatever on your knee and the cat will sit patiently waiting, then flick it and she will be diving about like Lev Yashin.

11 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Feck knows how much we have wasted on toys and stuff for our cat Missy since we got her when all it really needs is a rolled up Kit Kat wrapper or even a crisp packet mashed into a ball.

Sit on a chair, put the wrapper or whatever on your knee and the cat will sit patiently waiting, then flick it and she will be diving about like Lev Yashin.

A length of string pulled slowly along the floor, can also provide hours of fun.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A length of string pulled slowly along the floor, can also provide hours of fun.

Thank you.

385640872_smudgerlook.jpg.540aee53aaf036f87eff574b5b7e2ef9.jpg

"If there's any strings to be pulled round here, I'll be doing the pulling, cunto.."

15 hours ago, peasy23 said:

For ages my cats would kip inside shoeboxes and I felt bad because they never looked that comfy, their necks were always at weird angles. Went out and bought them two very comfortable and expensive cushioned beds. They've never so much as even sat on the fucking things. Lesson learned. I've essentially built them a climbing frame/cat hotel from cardboard boxes now and they love it. Their toys are either a length of string or a practice golf ball, which they love whacking around the hoose. 

38 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

There’s trouble here at the Crucible.

B8A140E5-7109-4915-8B20-D1DEC2E963A9.jpeg

BE02C10B-8107-4A53-A6E2-B963751AA4E4.jpeg

Those cats are fucking massive!

We have 4 wild cats and it's a nightmare when either of the females are on heat. Broken pots, overturned furniture etc etc. 

Love them though!

A sleepless night last night, the wee man has a thyroid problem which the vet thinks is the cause of his recent weight loss, he has been on a course of medication for the last few weeks and it's been going pretty well he's put on a bit of weight but he has days where he's just not himself, last night he was throwing up an awful lot, so back to the vet to get more meds to hopefully help settle his stomach, I hate seeing him like this.

IMG_20211009_103008.jpg

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Progress last night! Also helps enhance her demonic qualities. 

A2F70EF2-8107-42B8-A61B-A0D9C2DD9715.jpeg

2 minutes ago, sailorcowden said:

With the rain today. Jonesey has opted to camp out in the washing basket, until spring rears it's head. IMG_20211009_092819.jpeg

Psychedelic Cat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Not posted in here in a while since we lost our dear Albus last year to a blocked bladder but this is our current cast of cats.

Luna who’s nearly 3, likes outdoors at night then comes in to sleep on top of the fridge, since albus passed she’s really changed and is thr grumpiest cat I’ve known but still loves us really

7F099BA0-0105-4B4E-A5BE-51A163956AA9.thumb.jpeg.8052df3fb0199ce960fea13381706dae.jpeg

Hermoine who is 10 months old, born in Xmas eve eve by a stray that was living in someone’s garden, she’s the most affectionate cat we’ve ever had, loves a cuddle and can often be found sleeping under our duvet in the morning, also tiny for her age, less than 2kg and vet doesn’t see her getting much bigger.

4F745E50-E0EF-448E-BCFF-CF4BE0CA4722.thumb.jpeg.6b04aaebdc257c11d7ac34c73bcf0086.jpeg

Nifler is about 6 months old and was a rescue from a litter that was unexpected, he was very timid and had obviously not been used to human contact as couldn’t get near him but he’s coming out his shell now and is going to be a big boy going by the size of his paws

.B8CC6206-439F-427A-96B2-EE75DE8D6FAC.thumb.jpeg.3b47138490421c8295350a45d839a052.jpeg