Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Going to be a shock for the poor auld wifie who hired Shandon when she finds his half eaten corpse in her back garden..

"Police have ruled out foul play. A spokesperson said that as it was Shandon up a ladder what else did you bloody expect?!"

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Working up a ladder in Edinburgh. Looked down into a neighbouring garden only to see the image of Smudger on a tree. @Bigmouth Strikes Again

822D318E-3332-4A41-8D74-41509ED1DB57.jpeg

More like the Dukemeister. IMO.

DUKE.thumb.jpg.5a40485a4bb5f8e511c75078f79f70dc.jpg

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

My wee cat is not well. Lethargic and not eating and can't climb up on to the bed. Phoned the vet, they've told us to phone back in 24 hours if she's the same or worse. 

Really worried.

20210831_154141.thumb.jpg.2aa2f98c99e931b42f3ea98c53b793ea.jpg

Never had a cat ,always had dogs but if I vet had told me that about one of my dogs and I knew that they defo wasn’t there self  and I was worried I would either fone back again or phone another vet explaining there not well and trying to get an appointment that way ,as no point  worrying over night and then the worry of trying to get an appointment tomorrow,hope she’s alrite but , 

1 hour ago, Proposition Joe said:

My wee cat is not well. Lethargic and not eating and can't climb up on to the bed. Phoned the vet, they've told us to phone back in 24 hours if she's the same or worse. 

Really worried.

20210831_154141.thumb.jpg.2aa2f98c99e931b42f3ea98c53b793ea.jpg

How old is she? Agree with Arthur, no point hanging around. Hopefully nothing serious.

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

How old is she? Agree with Arthur, no point hanging around. Hopefully nothing serious.

She's only about 15 months old. She's perked up slightly since I posted and had a nibble at a bit chicken.

We're all meant to be self isolating, so taking her to the vets today is a problem anyway. I'll be coming out of isolation a day early tomorrow and taking her to the vets if she's not any better.

1 hour ago, Proposition Joe said:

She's only about 15 months old. She's perked up slightly since I posted and had a nibble at a bit chicken.

We're all meant to be self isolating, so taking her to the vets today is a problem anyway. I'll be coming out of isolation a day early tomorrow and taking her to the vets if she's not any better.

Young cat, thats a good thing.