Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Hope he’s okay. Maybe some moggy painkiller/anti inflammatory if you’ve got any?

I dont but I might see if theres anything I can buy online. Hes sheepish and clearly his tail is well swollen. He wont let anyone near it, but he has been out and about today. Still eatiing and drinking etc.

Trying to get some peace atm

20210414_171919.jpeg

When I went to get my (Well not mine Beastly's) 3 Monthly flea treatments from the Newport-On-Tay practice, it was like entering another dimension.

Thought I had stumbled across Chernobyl.   The doors were locked. Haz suits on.

Vets in there seem like on another planet from the rest of the working population.

My Wife being a Dental Hygienist was astonished at how scared they seemed to be of Covid.

Regarding the tail, if it is the tip then it will sort itself out.  I would be majorly pissed if near the erse though as could be quite serious to the cat.

Edited by superbigal

69F16F42-0B2E-40EE-9E12-1145C12BCA40.thumb.jpeg.e7aabe78fa2aa2c9986105681edef8dc.jpeg

Cleo this morning enjoying a lie in.

Bit of a weird situation with her though. We have been through 3 collars for her already this year. She comes back in through the flap and it’s disappeared. First time I thought she might have caught it on something and it’s fallen off but starting to think that it could be somebody that keeps taking them off. Really don’t know what to do about it. It’s also a right pain in the arse having to keep buying new ones.

49 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

69F16F42-0B2E-40EE-9E12-1145C12BCA40.thumb.jpeg.e7aabe78fa2aa2c9986105681edef8dc.jpeg

Cleo this morning enjoying a lie in.

Bit of a weird situation with her though. We have been through 3 collars for her already this year. She comes back in through the flap and it’s disappeared. First time I thought she might have caught it on something and it’s fallen off but starting to think that it could be somebody that keeps taking them off. Really don’t know what to do about it. It’s also a right pain in the arse having to keep buying new ones.

She might be taking them off herself. We got a nice collar for the last cat and, of course, made sure not to put it on too tight for her comfort and safety.

A day later one collarless cat is sitting on the sofa trying to look innocent with the collar lying on the carpet

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

She might be taking them off herself. We got a nice collar for the last cat and, of course, made sure not to put it on too tight for her comfort and safety.

A day later one collarless cat is sitting on the sofa trying to look innocent with the collar lying on the carpet

I was going to reply to this last night saying I didn’t think it would have been her who took it off but I let her out 15 mins ago and she has just come back in with the collar in her mouth 😂.