Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Sometimes our old cat wouldn't even make it out

"Meow, meow, meow"

"Oh, you're wanting out"

Walks with cat to front door. Cat feels the cold draught coming from outside

"HISS!"

"Oh, so you're not wanting out now.."

Or they would sit there watching the snow fall and look at you as if to say "sort this weather shit out, cunto"

One of our cats comes running whenever she hears the sound of a Pringles container being opened. She's not interested in eating them, but loves to have one of the crisps rubbed all over her, which is a bit of an art considering how fragile they are.

I need to get this on video. I've only just realised exactly how weird this is.

Edit: non-cat snow story - the wife's dug was brought up in the desert and never saw snow in her life. First time it snowed after we moved here, she was delighted as she'd no idea what it was. Tore straight out of the back door and her change of expression as soon as it touched her undercarriage was a treat  :lol:

Edited by BFTD

12 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

"Meow, meow, meow"

"Oh, you're wanting out"

"HISS!"

Or they would sit there watching the snow fall and look at you as if to say "sort this weather shit out, cunto"

Get this everyday, he knows the command now 'IN OR OUT'. and then he makes the choice.

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

One of our cats comes running whenever she hears the sound of a Pringles container being opened. She's not interested in eating them, but loves to have one of the crisps rubbed all over her, which is a bit of an art considering how fragile they are.

I need to get this on video. I've only just realised exactly how weird this is.

Probably get about 5 million views on youtube, you'll make a fortune. 

21 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Probably get about 5 million views on youtube, you'll make a fortune. 

I'm torn between my hatred for YouTubers and my desire to make £12.50 out of my weird pervert cat.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

"Meow, meow, meow"

"Oh, you're wanting out"

"HISS!"

This is exactly what our Paisley is like. Hates the snow, hates a cold wet paw. Sits and looks out the catflap yammering. Maybe goes as far as sticking his napper and front paws out before thinking ‘fcuk this for a game of soldiers’ and reverses his arse backwards. I went out today and before digging out the car, or clearing the path at the front for our own comfort, I first shoveled a path from the back door, down through the garden, and cleared a large area in the bark chipped part of the garden he uses as a lavvy. Then it fcuking snowed again and he looked at me as if saying exactly what you’ve said... ‘thought you’d sorted that shit out, cunto’.

To be fair to the wee soul, he hasn’t as yet reverted to using his emergency litter tray in the utility room. When he needs to go, he makes it out, swift pish, back in faster than a fast thing that’s fast. Shaking the snow off his paws at 100mph and giving me the ‘cunto’ stare once more.

Edited by pozbaird