Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Woody made a Zoom meeting descend into chaos today...he appeared at my shoulder ten minutes in and started peering at the screen which prompted lots of "aawww, isn't he cute?" which disrupted it to an extent, then halfway into one of the bosses giving us a pep talk gave a big epic cat yawn and walked away as if he'd heard enough of this pish.

These guys in Livingston are decent.  I have just bought this particular item as it "blends in" a little better with the room.  As opposed to looking like a Monkey Zoo

https://www.petplanet.co.uk/p17848/smartcat_ultimate_scratching_post.aspx

99_Ultimate_Scratching_Post.jpg

They also do a fairly decent activity centre at a good price

https://www.petplanet.co.uk/p29821/purrshire_climber_cat_activity_centre_with_viewing_platform_beige.aspx

99_cat_tree_activity_centre_1_1452765067_64938f.jpg

Missus has convinced me to rescue another kitten. Anyone with experience on what it's like introducing a kitten to a (Young) cat? My current lad doesn't turn 1 for another month and a half so I'm hoping it'll be a relatively painless experience after the first initial showing who is boss.

She just spotted another cat outside for the first time. Full defensive mode engaged.
IMG-20200511-WA0001.thumb.jpg.975850a20c0f2a707095e3ade73a48f0.jpg
Love it when they get absolutely raging. Mine has always been an indoor cat but we have recently surrendered to his increasing demands to go out the back. He started off a shitehouse and was very wary of the neighbours cat. Now if he sees it he off like a fucking flash over a 6 foot fence to chase it round it's own garden [emoji23]