Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Clue:
Which one is staring at the other cat?

Fair point, but does even biggie know which one is which? You could just imagine Smudger ignoring Duke thinking, aye whitever ah'll turn yeh intae a peh.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Fair point, but does even biggie know which one is which? You could just imagine Smudger ignoring Duke thinking, aye whitever ah'll turn yeh intae a peh.

Great username, used to enjoy the Flumps.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I used to like the way our cat would follow the path of the beam throughout the afternoon as the sun moved so he was always in the warm.

It's a south-facing window so when I came back through to the living room a few minutes later she had moved to the left.

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Any recommended flea treatments? Silly b*****d is louping with the wee fuckers this morning.

The vet used Frontline Spot On when we took ours in at 10 weeks and she's been getting another dose each month. I think at 6 months old it becomes 6 monthly. Seems to work well.

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

The vet used Frontline Spot On when we took ours in at 10 weeks and she's been getting another dose each month. I think at 6 months old it becomes 6 monthly. Seems to work well.

Cheers, I found some Bob Martins clear in the cupboard. I must have bought it ages ago so shoved one of the vials onto the back of his neck and gave him a spray.  Suppose I’ll need to spray the hoose as well.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cheers, I found some Bob Martins clear in the cupboard. I must have bought it ages ago so shoved one of the vials onto the back of his neck and gave him a spray.  Suppose I’ll need to spray the hoose as well.

Get ready for when the fleas start biting you, not pleasant.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh no! Not Bob Martins! It made Diego really sick. I get frontline from the vets past B&Q.

They can be a c**t to get rid of in the house, especially with the 2 dogs and 1 cat. Regular treatment is a must.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Oh no! Not Bob Martins! It made Diego really sick. I get frontline from the vets past B&Q.

They can be a c**t to get rid of in the house, especially with the 2 dogs and 1 cat. Regular treatment is a must.

I’ll see how it goes. The sister said she used Advantage and an electric comb which sounds a bit brutal. Need to spray the bairn bed though as he slept on it all night and her ankles are covered in bites.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ll see how it goes. The sister said she used Advantage and an electric comb which sounds a bit brutal. Need to spray the bairn bed though as he slept on it all night and her ankles are covered in bites.

Shame, it's not pleasant. Good luck!