Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

6 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
Muffy contemplating just how much pain to inflict on the thick hound:

8792503F-30C5-49CB-B419-F0C699D6FD3B.thumb.jpeg.1c70b1256302709859d12d7c555176ed.jpeg

I sense a headbutt coming for starters.

Went for the classic “I think you have something on your nose, let me get it for you”

D8D5364F-6AA0-4A88-AC25-17AAA73FA83C.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
Went for the classic “I think you have something on your nose, let me get it for you”

D8D5364F-6AA0-4A88-AC25-17AAA73FA83C.thumb.jpeg.bf80954365ce0f1b8944daf68073b59c.jpeg
Muffy should be taking you to task for that weird rocking sheep abomination imho.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

D8D5364F-6AA0-4A88-AC25-17AAA73FA83C.thumb.jpeg.bf80954365ce0f1b8944daf68073b59c.jpeg

Muffy should be taking you to task for that weird rocking sheep abomination imho.

I was only joking - I never bought it, just walked by it in a shop window earlier. Renton would be giving it the full Goodwillie treatment 24/7. 

Guest Moomintroll
I was only joking - I never bought it, just walked by it in a shop window earlier. Renton would be giving it the full Goodwillie treatment 24/7. 
Careful now,@Bully Wee Villa has a locked & loaded banhammer.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You know if the roles were reversed he’d just shut the blinds on you and let you freeze in the garden.

Yeah, been off all week and he's ripping the piss, out and in, constantly fucking snacking, he's at the window again as I type.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just back from holiday and had to share the hotel gardens with multiple little pussies.  Here is a selection of some of the wee fuckers.

Image_3 2019-10-17_14-28-27.jpeg

That looks like a picture off one of the wife's cat calendars she gets every year. 

Was it taken on an actual real camera?

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That looks like a picture off one of the wife's cat calendars she gets every year. 

Was it taken on an actual real camera?

Iphone X muthafucka.

Using that portrait mode that makes the background go blurry.  f**k knows I just point and click.

I had to reduce the resolution here as my posting allowance has gone below 200kb again ( @Div ) probably due to all the shite gifs I used to post.

PS if the wife wants any more pussy pics, just get her to PM me.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just back from holiday and had to share the hotel gardens with multiple little pussies.  Here is a selection of some of the wee fuckers.

Image_3 2019-10-17_14-28-27.jpeg

Been to Cyprus a few times, loads of skinny feral cats roaming around, unlike fatty.

thumbnail_20191017_175014.thumb.jpg.1805898f70e89539f842fbe5ceef24a1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They get to be like their owners apparently.

Thank you.

No fatness on me.

Thank you.

eta. Your cat going bald?

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again