Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 23/06/2019 at 16:15, superbigal said:

One last pose20190623_161433.jpg

That's one handsome bugger. 

Our current total is 4 sparrows and one mouse. 

A live mouse. 

A live fucking mouse that better not be fucking pregnant. I don't even know where the b*****d thing is as Eric didn't have the decency to kill it before playing a game of catch and release on the living room floor before I had to step in and try and get the c**t humanely outside. I've now got a bucket with steps leading up to it and strawberries as bait. The little rodenty p***k better be in that bucket in the morning. 

Edited by Lisa Cuddy

8 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

That's one handsome bugger. 

Our current total is 4 sparrows and one mouse. 

A live mouse. 

A live fucking mouse that better not be fucking pregnant. I don't even know where the b*****d thing is as Eric didn't have the decency to kill it before playing a game of catch and release on the living room floor before I had to step in and try and get the c**t humanely outside. I've now got a bucket with steps leading up to it and strawberries as bait. The little rodenty p***k better be in that bucket in the morning. 

Well I know where it is now. I got up to find my living room destroyed, the strawberries untouched, the bucket broken and a dead mouse by the back door while Rose strutted about the place with her best "a girl is no one" face on. 

Bloke at work's cat somehow managed to get a rabbit through the cat-flap.
My sister's cat did that and then dropped it on the kitchen floor like a trophy. After she said "Oh Charlie" and we continued talking, he totally eviscerated it with bone, fur and brain flying everywhere.

Had the wee man back at the vets for a checkup yesterday. Put on weight again, taking him back up to his pre cancer weight!! Which was glorious to hear and the vet was laughing/ smiling away about it aswell! He seems a popular wee guy down there, probably because he's such a softy. The vet couldn't feel any lumps or bumps etc so it does seem we've caught it early enough to give him more time. With the insurance only covering 7 out of the 24 doses of chemo available and us not in a position to stump up the remaining 10k we've been told it would cost, it's great news.

Had the wee man back at the vets for a checkup yesterday. Put on weight again, taking him back up to his pre cancer weight!! Which was glorious to hear and the vet was laughing/ smiling away about it aswell! He seems a popular wee guy down there, probably because he's such a softy. The vet couldn't feel any lumps or bumps etc so it does seem we've caught it early enough to give him more time. With the insurance only covering 7 out of the 24 doses of chemo available and us not in a position to stump up the remaining 10k we've been told it would cost, it's great news.

Fingers crossed he keeps improving.

Came back from NYC to find the little Tory b*****d had spewed on the signed Billy Bragg book I got for my birthday. Found her like this as I approached with the crowbar and blowtorch, so I let her off with a light maiming.

fW65BWs.jpg

Spoiler

And yes, the photo is that shape because I'm going to use it as my Twitter background LIKE AN ABSOLUTE SAP