Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

31 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Monty was meowing away to himself for ages last night, popped my head in the room and busted him, he's getting weirder as he gets older IMG_20190403_213243.jpg

It’s maybe an age/senility thing. My old cat Rory. Started doing that. Just be meowing and howling away like he was confused. 

It’s maybe an age/senility thing. My old cat Rory. Started doing that. Just be meowing and howling away like he was confused. 
It's something he's always done although his range of noises is expanding, i can recall hearing him run around our back garden meowing away to himself, this was when he was still a young stray it was as if he was just entertaining himself, think he's just a bit special.

We had a brother and sister, raised from kittens. They would generally ignore each other apart from the odd scrap and divided the house into their own two territories. Except for the neutral territory of the heater in the front room which they would sit in front of, sucking all the heat out of the room. Little hairy heat sinks!