Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

9 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Don't tell my cat Monty but i'm cat sitting this little beauty this week, her owners told me she was popular with the cats in the neighbourhood, this one has been staring in the window for ages. PhotoGrid_1558166972907.jpg

It’s the feline version of Amsterdam’s red light district.

Does anyone else's stupid cat wander into the toilet when you're having a slash and manage to bend their tail over the pan as they walk past meaning you have to skilfully swerve your stream to avoid pishing on their tail?

47 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Does anyone else's stupid cat wander into the toilet when you're having a slash and manage to bend their tail over the pan as they walk past meaning you have to skilfully swerve your stream to avoid pishing on their tail?

Yes. Both of the c***s do it.

For the folks with the matted cats, did you shave them yourself or take them to the vet? If shaving yourself, what kind of clippers did you use?  The second I turn on my clippers the wee b*****d has a heart attack and hides for weeks on end, but he's getting quite bad and I'm scared the vet will think I'm a neglecting b*****d if I take him there.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

AB549D94-F463-4C5A-9792-6B9AA6AAF58F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I thought is was 500g of Farm Foods Free Flow mince and he was trying to coax the cat out with it. 

Grey mince?

Ah, sorry, I just noticed you said Farm Foods. 

Wee update for anyone interested. The wee man is on week 5 of what is now a 6 week course of chemo. Insurance money will run out after Fridays dose and we can't afford to pay for it unfortunately. He's taken it like a champ though and has been putting on weight again so seems to have reacted well. Very unlikely he can go into remission but hopefully it's bought him more time. The full treatment is 24 weeks so from here it's going to be daily steroids to mask the symptoms.

Here he is enjoying his favourite ball pit (the bairns obviously) and one of him as a kitten. received_462169891261003.jpegreceived_2209230699172044.jpeg

Going by the bike, Bert from Mary Poppins is round visiting [mention=24317]stevieKTID[/mention]

That's not my house or my bike but i do have a typical amsterdam style bike, basket, bell, go faster stripes everything.

Show us your bike thread for this pish[emoji16]

Yes. Both of the c***s do it.
For the folks with the matted cats, did you shave them yourself or take them to the vet? If shaving yourself, what kind of clippers did you use?  The second I turn on my clippers the wee b*****d has a heart attack and hides for weeks on end, but he's getting quite bad and I'm scared the vet will think I'm a neglecting b*****d if I take him there.
Regarding the matting... I do the shaving myself.
Around here it's really difficult to find someone reliable.
Ricky used to be scared of the noise... but I got a shaver set from Amazon ( I'll put a link at the bottom of this post ) which I find a lot less noisy than previous one I used and hes fine with it now.
To start with I would have him on the floor next to me and just gently stroke him... make him feel at ease.
Then after a bit I'd turn the clippers on ... but not use them yet.... instead I'd give him a brush.
After a bit of that I'd slowly start shaving him... at first he would jump a little bit... but he soon got used to it.
What a still do though is when hes had enough I let him go... I dont force him to be shaved.
It does mean he goes around for a while looking all fucked up.
You have to make sure though that the clippers dont get too hot... that's uncomfortable for the cat.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clippers-Professional-Grooming-Detachable-Rechargeable/dp/B06XRR1PBH/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=enjoy+pet+professional+hair+grooming+kit&qid=1558365315&s=gateway&sprefix=enjoy+pet&sr=8-3

Wee update for anyone interested. The wee man is on week 5 of what is now a 6 week course of chemo. Insurance money will run out after Fridays dose and we can't afford to pay for it unfortunately. He's taken it like a champ though and has been putting on weight again so seems to have reacted well. Very unlikely he can go into remission but hopefully it's bought him more time. The full treatment is 24 weeks so from here it's going to be daily steroids to mask the symptoms.

Here he is enjoying his favourite ball pit (the bairns obviously) and one of him as a kitten. received_462169891261003.thumb.jpeg.51a03d7e04fb59db50d417a25a284751.jpegreceived_2209230699172044.jpeg.ccb499575e8ee9e5f208ae680f901e1d.jpeg
Fingers crossed he comes through.
Beautiful wee cat [emoji106]

Fingers crossed he comes through.
Beautiful wee cat [emoji106]
Cheers bud. Was just telling a mate a story about him from yesterday. Our 1 year old grabbed onto his front leg and wouldn't let go. Most cats iv known would have had a swipe out at that but he is such a timid guy he just let her do it. Have never seen him in his almost 10 years behave aggressively. An absolute gentleman of a cat.