Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

After having a biopsy from his intestines last week got the news that the wee man's got cancer today. Absolutely fucking gutted. 10 years old. Starts chemo for it tomorrow. Insurance only covers up to 4k and we've already used half of that to get to the diagnosis. First month of chemo will cost roughly 1k so f**k knows what we're going to do. 20190419_142028.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
Poor hound getting his dinner taken off him by Muffy:

BBDC3E4F-BCCA-4591-80D2-C328D6BDB8ED.thumb.jpeg.6077d2b662b87e685124524761c7e343.jpeg
Poor Rentboi, that has to be the most helpless set of eyes I have ever seen.

After having a biopsy from his intestines last week got the news that the wee man's got cancer today. Absolutely fucking gutted. 10 years old. Starts chemo for it tomorrow. Insurance only covers up to 4k and we've already used half of that to get to the diagnosis. First month of chemo will cost roughly 1k so f**k knows what we're going to do. 20190419_142028.thumb.jpg.35283e37322bd649e7279c490025e670.jpg

That’s a shiter mate [emoji17] braw wee laddy as well, 10’s a fair innings but it’s a lot of dough. I never had any bother with my boys so might be a stupid question but can vets do a payment plan type thing?

That’s a shiter mate [emoji17] braw wee laddy as well, 10’s a fair innings but it’s a lot of dough. I never had any bother with my boys so might be a stupid question but can vets do a payment plan type thing?
No idea at the moment mate. He was my fiancés cat to begin with, although I was there when she got him and held him the 30 minute drive home, so have been there from the start. This was a couple of years before we moved in together.

Had some bad times and late nights due to the bad times and he was always by my side with it all so I'll find a way to get him the treatment if it does go above the threshold. I owe him that.

This is a picture of him in better health... 20180128_184908.jpg

Seems a bit unfair that foxes and badgers don't get any of this private health care. They have to make more of an effort to appeal to humans to survive as a species.

Edited by welshbairn

Seems a bit unfair that foxes and badgers don't get any of this private health care. They have to make more of an effort to appeal to humans to survive as a species.
Seems unfair the amount of scumbags that get access to free health care when there are many animals who contribute far more than they ever will tbh.

After having a biopsy from his intestines last week got the news that the wee man's got cancer today. Absolutely fucking gutted. 10 years old. Starts chemo for it tomorrow. Insurance only covers up to 4k and we've already used half of that to get to the diagnosis. First month of chemo will cost roughly 1k so f**k knows what we're going to do. 20190419_142028.thumb.jpg.35283e37322bd649e7279c490025e670.jpg
Sorry to hear that bud, he's a lovely looking cat, hope it all goes well

Sorry to hear that bud, he's a lovely looking cat, hope it all goes well
Cheers. Just got him home and he's more livelier than he has been since he had the biopsy done. Vets have been fantastic for him so far. Just need to keep the 1 year old away from him now.

14 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cant recommend this stuff highly enough. Spray it on and leave it.  Grout comes up brand new m9.

Image result for cillit bang black mould

^^^ Barry Scott found. 

Also the only Bang Melanius is getting these days...