Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Guest Moomintroll
Don't know whats going on here with the pull-ups on the ornamental arch, think he's trying to gain upper body strength/mass.
5c9a7839873f3_download(12).thumb.jpg.c808acfa1f3161c7302f9407beb03ec9.jpg
That b*****d across the road won't know what's hit it.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't know whats going on here with the pull-ups on the ornamental arch, think he's trying to gain upper body strength/mass.

I hope this is the start of a montage. Next he’s doing sit-ups or you are smiling at a stopwatch as he runs by.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Must be a new cat in town. Even Toni Soprano did a rare bit of gym work.

My cat Suzie went to sleep on the weekend. Hyperthyroidism meant her weight was a nightmare to control, she was developing dementia and joint problems which meant she occasionally couldn't clean herself or would forget to, and was prone to stressing out badly and gnawing her fur out if she couldn't find us which was sad as the wife and I are out all day. At almost 17, she'd had a good shot and was happy to live with us after her previous owner passed away, and we were happy to have her. Well, I was; the wife didn't understand the effort you need to put into a cat to get anything back, and Suzie spent her days sitting by my side or following me into the bathroom, or meowing forlornly at the wife when I wasn't in. 
Now I've no one to watch Family Guy/repeats of Under Siege late at night with, and am a little lost. 
Je suis desole. 
2019032402.thumb.jpeg.f46f074ea2d095d23b5d4fab9c844d9a.jpeg
2018071101.thumb.jpeg.7ffde5458e1d3643bb1148f60bd554b6.jpeg

The only comment I’ll make on the second picture is, are you wearing philpy’s trainers?

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

My cat Suzie went to sleep on the weekend. Hyperthyroidism meant her weight was a nightmare to control, she was developing dementia and joint problems which meant she occasionally couldn't clean herself or would forget to, and was prone to stressing out badly and gnawing her fur out if she couldn't find us which was sad as the wife and I are out all day. At almost 17, she'd had a good shot and was happy to live with us after her previous owner passed away, and we were happy to have her. Well, I was; the wife didn't understand the effort you need to put into a cat to get anything back, and Suzie spent her days sitting by my side or following me into the bathroom, or meowing forlornly at the wife when I wasn't in. 

Now I've no one to watch Family Guy/repeats of Under Siege late at night with, and am a little lost. 

Je suis desole. 

2019032402.jpeg

2018071101.jpeg

A lovely looking cat, you did an amazing thing giving her a home, sounds a lot like my cat Monty he follows me everywhere