Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

I never really "did" anything. I just love when pets have human names. I had a cat called Monica once. The male cat I had at the time was called Piers.

My aunt had a cat called Ceefer. That was funny the first time I heard it.

Nice :P

I presume you've had a cat called Em at some point?

I never really "did" anything. I just love when pets have human names. I had a cat called Monica once. The male cat I had at the time was called Piers.

My aunt had a cat called Ceefer. That was funny the first time I heard it.

I read to much in to that then..

Kinky would be a great name for a cat.

Just got a new kitten; twelve weeks old and she's already battered both adult cats and the dog :lol:

Any name suggestions are more than welcome!

If the cat is kicking c***s in you better call her Rousey (Ronda)

Kinky would be a great name for a cat.

Will give it serious consideration, although maybe not for this one. We had a cat who enjoyed sex with rabbits and getting high from sweaty feet fumes, and that would've been perfect for him.

That first pic looks like the first frame of a really horrible internet video, and that's clearly not the same cat in the second pic, you MONSTER! :o

Kidding; she's lovely, although clearly world-weary from the past nine years :P

She is a lazy thing nowadays, sleeping about 18 hrs a day and keeping outdoor activities to a minimum. Still has kitten-like moments of madness though, chasing her tail and generally destroying things for attention.

f**k's sake. Wee monster's just put a runner in my lovely new Wasps shirt, and has started the whole "haud me 'til I fall asleep, fat man" thing :angry:

Night a'body - apparently this is a two-hand job.

I had a cat called Bob, loved that little fucker so I did.

I got the sad news he'd passed away while I was in Brussels for the Scotland game. I'd just been mugged about 30 mins previously, but I was more pissed off about Bob. Gave my sob story to the bird working in the next bar, who happened to be from Hamilton, and I got a hug and she let me off with the round of drinks at 46 Euro. Cheers barmaid, cheers Bob.

The wife's not keen on Myra or Eugenia Thundercunt, but I'll keep them in mind in the unlikely event that we have another wean. Stookie was quite popular, but the general consensus seems to be that she should have a name that reflects her badassery; the wife likes 'Ripley' at the moment, although I maintain Jones is the real hero of the first film. I mentioned Radge, considering the unprompted arse-kickings she's been administering, and that's gone down well too. Any other Scottish words/names that might suit?

She's in the process of demolishing the living room at the moment; she seems to be one of those cats that sees something on a surface and thinks, "what's this doing here? Clearly this belongs on the floor! In several pieces!" :wacko:

No one is more bad ass than Myra hindley.

Here is one of our cats, his name is Oliver. He's a handsome lad and the friendliest cat you'll ever meet.

post-1835-0-14929700-1441112845_thumb.jp

Our other one is not so friendly and only seems to like me. She was a runt of a litter and was pretty much feral when she was a kitten (we got her at five weeks from a couple who had no idea how to look after cats). Thankfully she's settled down a lot but she's always wary of other people.