Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

These are my two cats that I re-homed a couple of months ago. They are Ragdoll Persian Cross'. The boy (right) Rodney and girl is Cass. What I find most amazing about having cats is that they can (Rodney in this case) piss you off to the point of smashing up your house (if they haven't already done it) and yet there is something so admirable about them that you cannot be annoyed. Cass is an absolute dream, never moans, never bothers me and cleans my face every morning before I get up. Cleaning shitey cat arses is probably the only thing I don't like about them but even then it's fairly easily dealt with.

10407237_799235140131058_837396101063840

Edited by The Moonster

These are my two cats that I re-homed a couple of months ago. They are Ragdoll Persian Cross'. The boy (right) Rodney and girl is Cass. What I find most amazing about having cats is that they can (Rodney in this case) piss you off to the point of smashing up your house (if they haven't already done it) and yet there is something so admirable about them that you cannot be annoyed. Cass is an absolute dream, never moans, never bothers me and cleans my face every morning before I get up. Cleaning shitey cat arses is probably the only thing I don't like about them but even then it's fairly easily dealt with.

10407237_799235140131058_837396101063840

Are you sure they're ragdoll/Persian cross? That's what we had and she looked nothing like that. Maybe it was us that were lied to. I always wondered why it barked.

Are you sure they're ragdoll/Persian cross? That's what we had and she looked nothing like that. Maybe it was us that were lied to. I always wondered why it barked.

I'm not sure, no. Like you that is what we're told and I don't really care enough to go and properly check it out. When you pick them up they are very like ragdoll cats so I think they are but I'm not sure.

• 4 months later...

Our Molly when we got her 9 years ago, and a recent one.

That first pic looks like the first frame of a really horrible internet video, and that's clearly not the same cat in the second pic, you MONSTER! :o

Kidding; she's lovely, although clearly world-weary from the past nine years :P

The wife's not keen on Myra or Eugenia Thundercunt, but I'll keep them in mind in the unlikely event that we have another wean. Stookie was quite popular, but the general consensus seems to be that she should have a name that reflects her badassery; the wife likes 'Ripley' at the moment, although I maintain Jones is the real hero of the first film. I mentioned Radge, considering the unprompted arse-kickings she's been administering, and that's gone down well too. Any other Scottish words/names that might suit?

She's in the process of demolishing the living room at the moment; she seems to be one of those cats that sees something on a surface and thinks, "what's this doing here? Clearly this belongs on the floor! In several pieces!" :wacko:

I see what you did there ;)

I never really "did" anything. I just love when pets have human names. I had a cat called Monica once. The male cat I had at the time was called Piers.

My aunt had a cat called Ceefer. That was funny the first time I heard it.