Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

I saw a cat do it's business in my garden then proceed to bury it.

see, they tidy up after themselves. some cnut's dug shat right at the entrance of our house. I didn't clean it up (not my business, not my dug) but instead stepped over it. The paper boy wasn't so alert....

This one had a shovel.

On a side note, cats are horrendous pets.

Cats are the absolute dog's bollocks as pets. Dexter has everyone else organised. He goes to my wife when he wants a cuddle or a groom, likes to wander in and see Kirsty when the mood takes him (teenage daughters don't really emerges from their room too often) and comes to me when it's time for his daft half hour. He has a healthy mistrust of everyone and everything else on the planet. Dexter kens the score.

• 6 months later...

This is Turkish Poof, so named because he's a Turkish Angora, and because mi spel nut so gudly (it's supposed to be Pouffe, because he's pouffy):

28ldjj5.jpg

We found him on the road at a drive-thru bank in Phoenix, Arizona. He was only a couple of weeks old and almost dead. Twelve years later, he's still with us. Here he is trying to squeeze out a turd on my face when he was a baby:

2r2slf9.jpg

Not 100% sure how old our cat is as we got him from a rescue home as a kitten - think he may be around 14 now. The home didn't know how he lost one of his eyes but may have been born with only one.

Here he is the day I woke him up to tell him Magee's ban had been over-turned by the mods on here...

post-18288-0-72601400-1411503082_thumb.p