Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

My next cat's getting called Ian. I always laugh when I imagine a cat called Ian.

When i was at school i was seeing a girl who got a christmas kitty she named Ian

2 months later i was dumped and she "started" seeing a guy called Ian.

I am sure it was just a coincidence.

True, but the fact this isn't in the Nightshift nor features any of the Mumsnet interlopers told me it was 100% feline related.

I was just hoping to see what Mrs M, Ayrgirl and Honestrae95 looked like.

I feel your pain brother. I'd love a cat but the wife is allergic. My previous suggestions of her taking a tablet every day, wearing a mask or just not being in the same room as me and the cat have not gone down well.

Get a new wife, preferably a better one that likes cats.

It's weird how cats pick and choose their friends. The wee grey one that comes to my house absolutely hates most cats that go anywhere near it. One day at about 3 in the morning on the road outside my house I watched it and another cat screech and scratch at each other, then stare each other out for about 10 solid minutes, before eventually calmly walking in opposite directions.

It has a wee black cat pal though who it sat on the window ledge with watching us eat our dinner on my birthday a few months ago.

It's weird how cats pick and choose their friends. The wee grey one that comes to my house absolutely hates most cats that go anywhere near it. One day at about 3 in the morning on the road outside my house I watched it and another cat screech and scratch at each other, then stare each other out for about 10 solid minutes, before eventually calmly walking in opposite directions.

It has a wee black cat pal though who it sat on the window ledge with watching us eat our dinner on my birthday a few months ago.

Don't you have essays to write rather than wasting time on P&B? ;)

I have two cats, brother and sister called peppa and george, both about 9 months old. They've killed about 30 mice between them in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

I like both cats and dogs but I've heard that if you died alone in your house, your dog would stay by your side and die with you. Your cat would eat you.

Recently there's been a wee grey cat from my neighbour's house who keeps coming to us after I fed it sardines. It absolutely loves me, and I love it :wub:

ETA: This is the first time I ever saw it, lying on my bed. Haven't a clue how the f**k it got in the house as I needed keys to get in myself -

1209232_581219051938766_1369793556_n.jpg

He is an absolute belter. I'd be inclined to knick him if he was hanging about my house.