Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Top thread, I love cats. Our first (and only) one was called Splodge who passed away when I was about 14. There was one night when I was the only one in the house and I came downstairs into the living room. The only light was from the fireplace and right in the absolute centre of the rug in front of the fireplace was a dead mouse, with my cat sitting proudly next to it, staring up at me with almost glow-in-the-dark eyes. It was almost ceremonial. I shit myself.

Recently there's been a wee grey cat from my neighbour's house who keeps coming to us after I fed it sardines. It absolutely loves me, and I love it :wub:

ETA: This is the first time I ever saw it, lying on my bed. Haven't a clue how the f**k it got in the house as I needed keys to get in myself -

1209232_581219051938766_1369793556_n.jpg

Edited by Firhill Road

Here's my two mogs.

post-448-0-73580600-1393058918_thumb.jpg

One on the left is male, and a complete feartie. The other one is an older female and is pretty decrepit now - belonged to my ex-wife but she's not allowed pets in her new place. Female one hates him with a passion, no idea why this truce was called.

Two days ago I caught the male tucking into a wee mouse.

post-448-0-66503300-1393058974_thumb.jpg

Bugger didn't leave us anything.

I'm not allowed a cat.

I feel your pain brother. I'd love a cat but the wife is allergic. My previous suggestions of her taking a tablet every day, wearing a mask or just not being in the same room as me and the cat have not gone down well.

I feel your pain brother. I'd love a cat but the wife is allergic. My previous suggestions of her taking a tablet every day, wearing a mask or just not being in the same room as me and the cat have not gone down well.

I was allergic to cats til I moved in with the missus and her two cats. I used to take antihistamines til I built up a resistance to them. I'm fine around cats but allergic to dogs now. WTF?