Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Just now, hk blues said:

Only one 'person' to blame here and it isn't the cat

It was for them anyway. Friend who caught them but doesn't like them was just going to chuck them out so saved them. 

I'm not a fan of rainbow trout - had it been a wild brown trout the wee shites would have been getting nowhere near it.

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It was for them anyway. Friend who caught them but doesn't like them was just going to chuck them out so saved them. 

I'm not a fan of rainbow trout - had it been a wild brown trout the wee shites would have been getting nowhere near it.

We have 4 but they're wild cats - we feed them but they also get food elsewhere.  From time-to-time they will come home with a nice bit of fish or a large bone and I suspect they are adept at stealing from our neighbours or, more likely, the many contractors who are working around us on various construction projects.   

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Tiger's been doing the "top of the door" thing since he was a baby. As you can see he likes to reach down and scratch f**k out of the paintwork.

20221013_131224.jpg

Our last cat did this from a young age too, only problem was the daft bassa couldn't get down again and needed rescued every time.

15.JPG.2a5ec2a87146f47dfda60faa6cc75bc6.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, GTee said:

Was assured this breed of cat was a docile house cat. 😐

Sleeps in a cardboard box instead of a proper bed during the day. Sleeps on our bed at night. Drinks water from a plastic toy boat in the bath. Disrupts the ironing. Bashes his food dish with his head when hungry. Has destroyed the living room and kitchen chairs. Bites and scratches. Could go on. 😄

IMG_20230303_235008.jpg

He never fails. I was using his tree as a table for my ale. 🤦

1 hour ago, GTee said:

Was assured this breed of cat was a docile house cat. 😐

Sleeps in a cardboard box instead of a proper bed during the day. Sleeps on our bed at night. Drinks water from a plastic toy boat in the bath. Disrupts the ironing. Bashes his food dish with his head when hungry. Has destroyed the living room and kitchen chairs. Bites and scratches. Could go on. 😄

IMG_20230304_004535.jpg

38 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Old boy Monty has been having a few senior moments recently, if I leave the room and he hasn't noticed he starts meowing like he's been abandoned and this morning he had a pish behind the piano.

IMG_20230305_003922.jpg

IMG20230304225353.jpg

I don't have a piano but if I did, I would probably have pished behind it after the odd night out as well..

On 04/03/2023 at 01:04, GTee said:

IMG_20230304_004535.jpg

Pisses and shits on the floor... ?

Classic anti-hero.

His front right leg, more or less hanging on at the moment.

Fighting with the big ginger c**t from about 200 yards away.

He'll sleep all day licking his wounds, getting feed and eating all the dinner scraps. 

Then you can look at the watch and say to him, is it time 20:00, he'll look at me and give me the shoulder as if 'what the f**k else can I do'. 

Off he pops, sometimes I can hear the screams as there happening next to my house, most nights for now, I hear nothing.

Battle of the Somme. 10 yards at a time each way for over a year now.

On 17/02/2023 at 19:41, Arch Stanton said:

Freyja's moustache gets more impressive with age.

20230215_110116.jpg

That's a very nice cat you have there, love it.

On 18/02/2023 at 00:57, Zetterlund said:

Our last cat did this from a young age too, only problem was the daft bassa couldn't get down again and needed rescued every time.

15.JPG.2a5ec2a87146f47dfda60faa6cc75bc6.JPG

That's is my last cat before I went travelling in 2008, uncanny.

On 04/03/2023 at 08:04, GTee said:

IMG_20230304_004535.jpg

Stick it outside for the night, it will either run away (not good) or start to behave.

Teach it, that the house is not his/her to trash, but to love/like.

As I posted my cat is more or less wild, but will it f**k destroy anything in the house or disrespect anyone in the house.