Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

All the comfy beds in the world bought for her, yet if there’s a folded blanket or clothes anywhere in the bedroom, full loaf mode is activated! 

9F3C0BF1-ABC6-4BA1-9C50-3F4911CE9A7F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

For a job interview, I just had to shave off the Gandalf beard that I cultivated during lockdown. My young miss has grown into the habit of furiously kneading it before settling down for a nap on me at some point every day. I'm now getting regular visits to see if it's grown back yet, as she is seriously unamused and throwing me Smudgeresque glares when she finds me still babyfaced.

I'll try and steal a picture of her expression before she finally kills me out of frustration.

29 minutes ago, BFTD said:

For a job interview, I just had to shave off the Gandalf beard that I cultivated during lockdown. My young miss has grown into the habit of furiously kneading it before settling down for a nap on me at some point every day. I'm now getting regular visits to see if it's grown back yet, as she is seriously unamused and throwing me Smudgeresque glares when she finds me still babyfaced.

I'll try and steal a picture of her expression before she finally kills me out of frustration.

£2.55 from Amazon.

Black Fancy Dress Beard, by J & Emporium, UK Dispatch

Thank you.

Vets? Took him along for a check up as he wasn't himself. £60 for a five minute examination, had a listen to his heart, then a thermometer up his arse, (he was traumitised by the whole thing and spent hours hiding after it) She suggests blood test, fair enough I think. Get to the till and old biddy says £180.

Turns out he's ok, but FFS.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Vets? Took him along for a check up as he wasn't himself. £60 for a five minute examination, had a listen to his heart, then a thermometer up his arse, (he was traumitised by the whole thing and spent hours hiding after it) She suggests blood test, fair enough I think. Get to the till and old biddy says £180.

He'll need to come back with Duke and Ed Sheeran and get mediaeval on their arse!

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

He'll need to come back with Duke and Ed Sheeran and get mediaeval on their arse!

Yeah, maul her on the till, and the other old woman who wandered in, thinking it was the supermarket.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

It's an absolute bump this vet carry on. My cat wasn't pissing properly last week, out to the vet for 5 minutes sent on our way with medication and a 75 quid bill but crucially told to get back in touch if he's not pissed properly. 2 days later no improvement so I phone up and I'm told to head back out to check his bladder isn't blocked which it wasn't but we don't know whats causing it. Sent on my way with more medication (human medication which they made me sign a waiver for), an additional 44 quid bill and a 300 quid ultrasound/bloodwork arranged for tomorrow morning. The wee man sank the human medication, pissed a fucking river and is now back to normal, but still need him checked out so I'll be circa 400 quid down by the end of the week. I'd love to know the profits these c***s make.