Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Cost me 500 for them both, including doing a blood test just to check them for anything unseen. 

Worth every cent though. Including the 2nd sleepless night ahead when we're not allowed to feed them 😔

I'm already going to give in around 2am.

It's a good thing to do, cats teeth are filthy.

9 hours ago, Widge said:

Our cat has finally had her outdoor jabs and can finally go outside. I say finally, she's 3 years old and has never been allowed before, but since getting her we were adamant she would get the chance. So far so good, she's curious when we leave the door open and will go outside, but I doubt she'll ever venture too far as she's still a scared little thing, probably dating back to before we rehomed her.

Still it's nice not having to worry about the door being closed for the summer! 

My mum adopted a cat recently and, despite being suspicious/scared of the cat flap which he refuses to use, he's enjoying exploring his new territory. Next door's 4 cats will be seething no doubt.

IMG-20220428-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220428-WA0001.jpg

19 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Cost me 500 for them both, including doing a blood test just to check them for anything unseen. 

Worth every cent though. Including the 2nd sleepless night ahead when we're not allowed to feed them 😔

I'm already going to give in around 2am.

https://www.hillspet.com/cat-food/sd-feline-adult-oral-care-dry

Top Nosh and keeps them clean.

I get 7Kg at a time

https://www.animeddirect.co.uk/hill-s-science-plan-adult-1-oral-care-dry-cat-food-chicken-flavour-7kg?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzrP0h8nc9wIVjevtCh2XpAQjEAQYBiABEgJl6vD_BwE

Edited by superbigal

18 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

My mum adopted a cat recently and, despite being suspicious/scared of the cat flap which he refuses to use, he's enjoying exploring his new territory. Next door's 4 cats will be seething no doubt.

IMG-20220428-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220428-WA0001.jpg

Not meaning to be like our Brechin friend, But is this in Balmerino ?

18 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

IMG-20220428-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220428-WA0001.jpg

What a handsome wee guy!

On 02/05/2022 at 21:21, Hedgecutter said:

I was aboard the Unicorn in Dundee yesterday when a cat that looks extremely similar to Smudger (but apparently called Diego) caught a sparrow and decided to munch the head off of it right front of the ticket desk.  Blood all over the deck.  Marvellous.

Back from beyond the grave...

20190917_211445.thumb.jpg.05ee1fc383d5d5f0be2f8eb57ce61bd9.jpg

Spoiler

In all seriousness though, I really miss Diego.

4 hours ago, superbigal said:

How long does that last? I have an 8yo and 2x9 month old kittens and they're costing me £70 a month for a mixture of Felix and Purina One.

This guy was going to be a house cat. Spend ages chasing him around the neighbour's gardens. Can't bear to see him stuck inside. Destroys the furniture, bites, scratches and likes chicken. He's a c**t. 😄

IMG_20220513_223929.jpg

How long does that last? I have an 8yo and 2x9 month old kittens and they're costing me £70 a month for a mixture of Felix and Purina One.
1 cat about 2-3 months. The neighbours cats also like to come in and clear the bowl. Accompanied by too many Dreamies.

Not far away, Wormit.
You know your Tay estuary vistas.
I grew up in a tough Wormit scheme. Knew it was beyond the railway bridge but forgot about the houses on Bay Road being so close to the water.

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Fell asleep in front of the TV last night and could hear Monty having his post sh*t mad turn, opened my eyes to find him staring at me.

"Hey, someone's done something awful in that sandpit you gave me! Isn't it your job to fix that?"

Yeah, sounds familiar.

On 14/05/2022 at 09:18, superbigal said:
On 13/05/2022 at 18:36, Arch Stanton said:

1 cat about 2-3 months. The neighbours cats also like to come in and clear the bowl. Accompanied by too many Dreamies.

I got a 7kg bag from Pets At Home.

Usually one of the dearest places for pet products, because I signed up for their VIP card and Kitten Club, I saved 20% on this first purchase.

£38.