Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

1087631188_bobhoskins.jpg.f546c7066786d2a5169f59452d1982e9.jpg

Harold: It's my manor!

Parky: Not any more, Harold, they're taking it away from you

When I saw Ed Sheeran had moved in next door, my first reaction was that there were plusses and minuses to that.

…I’ll get my coat as I exit the forum through the cat flap.

1 hour ago, broon-loon said:

Elmore James has more than one comfy spot in the house, but no, my chair seems to be comfier..

He lost his unrelated  'Sister' back in February and he's missing her big time. 

IMG_20220424_184740.jpg

New 'sister' on the cards... ?

1 hour ago, beefybake said:

New 'sister' on the cards... ?

We rely on friendly neighbours to look after them (well only him now) if we are away. Not sure they would welcome a newbie as they're not really cat people.

Also how Mr James himself would react. He's a spoilt wee sh*te, but we love him to bits.

On 24/04/2022 at 19:03, broon-loon said:

Elmore James has more than one comfy spot in the house, but no, my chair seems to be comfier..

He lost his unrelated  'Sister' back in February and he's missing her big time. 

IMG_20220424_184740.jpg

Great pic.  He looks regal.

A Greek friend of mine rescued a 3 legged cat from Greece and brought it back here not realising she had give a house to a black hairy devil... 

roguey.jpg.cdf7977cec1201e663d7eb9d0700a20e.jpg

I've never met the beastie personally but judging from FB photos it's a bonnie looking mog. With attitude. 

A Greek friend of mine rescued a 3 legged cat from Greece and brought it back here not realising she had give a house to a black hairy devil... 
roguey.jpg.cdf7977cec1201e663d7eb9d0700a20e.jpg
I've never met the beastie personally but judging from FB photos it's a bonnie looking mog. With attitude. 
Attitude - leg = "issues".

Could still take in my sleep btw.1ad28607d28da9b57f0d3afc4854f0a8.jpg

I'm really hoping to get film of this soon but, after nine years of not giving a single shiny shit about televisions, my beard knitter has recently noticed the magic of YouTube videos playing on one of my monitors while she perches on my chest. She's spent several hours this evening absolutely rapt to a playlist of chemistry videos, occasionally getting up for a closer look before settling down on me again.

Do any other P&Bers have cats with an interest in science?