Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

6 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Has he just moved into your house?!

Basically, owner just fucks off. He's not got getting back on the bed though, turned nasty when he was awakened,  then there was a 'square go' with the pair of them, right dilemma/pain in the arse.

Thank you.

Interesting interaction ongoing between my lad and, it would appear.... Smudger.

It all seemed to start of cordially. But then some sort of bizarre face of has ensured across the trampoline enclosure with each psrty taking turns to lose interest and leave, before returning and acting all hard.20220114_161726.thumb.jpg.a8373f0de3bbc5ddc64adef2ef121436.jpg

20220114_155231.thumb.jpg.cf629fcca6adc04261661edb2b115d21.jpg

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

IMG_1642235054.525620.jpg

This wee dick is ruining my life at the moment, constantly hitting me throughout the night to get fed. If I shut the door he just cries constantly. Can you train a cat?

I think this is the more likely scenario -

image.jpeg.8c53b627a2f71272eef323b19442d6ce.jpeg

6 hours ago, Adam said:

IMG_1642235054.525620.jpg

This wee dick is ruining my life at the moment, constantly hitting me throughout the night to get fed. If I shut the door he just cries constantly. Can you train a cat?

Sitting there looking all innocent on your nearly-completed jigsaw puzzle comes across as some kind of thinly-veiled threat.