Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

2 hours ago, sailorcowden said:

Jonesey clearly happy with the new rug. IMG_20210406_164040.jpeg

Another of the P&B ginger cat ballerz club. 

1 minute ago, Abby Normal said:

A day in the life of Muffy:

66C13830-610B-4029-9FE4-1171A85663AE.jpeg

Not representative if the idiot dog isn't pictured, cowering/bleeding as deemed fit by cat. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Another of the P&B ginger cat ballerz club. 

Not representative if the idiot dog isn't pictured, cowering/bleeding as deemed fit by cat. 

They tend to sleep opposite each other, keeping one eye open.

Got a call from the vet last night after they got the lab results back from his blood, he is, in the vet's words "remarkably good shape for a nearly 15 year old" He has a slight kidney marker which is common for a senior cat so we are switching his food to help with that and keeping an eye on it. As you can see, he's taking it all in his stride, some boy!

Spark Tree.jpg

It’s the Friday evening match and there’s no two minute silence here and even worse for the old Duke it’s black vs ginger. 

Straight from the first bell, Muffy takes it to the ground. 

0017100D-10B1-4335-8195-7B8AE59C31B3.jpeg

The hound goes in for the kill but he walks straight into the cat’s trap and in a flash the claws are in his head, dragging him down.

2CC2BFD1-8308-4D97-9C7F-BB9E34640BCE.jpeg

Muffy has been working on his skills and starts show off his new moves. First it’s the two-front-pawed feint as he gouges Renton with his back paws then follows up with a stiff jab. The hound is learning though and copies a favourite move of the cat’s, going for the bite behind the leg.

E4571B81-6015-454B-887C-00B8FDBBE2D9.jpeg

This merely enrages the cat and he takes an ear then the paw, forcing the submission before presenting his furry arse in contempt.

F231852F-5970-421F-8C46-FD79259B1717.jpeg

The winner by TKO and still....

Edited by Abby Normal

On 20/03/2021 at 18:28, Alert Mongoose said:

More subtle reminders about getting the cat flap in.

C167AD6F-06B6-4B7A-AEEC-A916727FCDF6.jpeg

A thread about cats is definitely worth resurrecting SaintSam from her extended hiatus. These two are my absolute favourites. 

Here’s my boy 💙

272F6025-E3DB-4322-95B5-F48C14D246A8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Found another box. I wish she hadn’t as I was using this to keep the old ashes in from the fire.

5E9C5A1A-0E74-4B13-B4D3-E82D8C5862F7.jpeg

Made me think of our ginger tom who used to hide under cars and come home with oily streaks on his heid.

8 hours ago, SaintSam said:

She is the prettiest! 😍

What’s her name? 

Her name is Charlie (not my choice!) after the farmer where we got them. We actually only went to get the male cat (Lomond) and it was a last minute decision to take both.  They were farm kittens but not exactly from working cat stock so don’t have a wild temperament.  

Not a good day for the resident ginger assassin. He has clearly damaged or broken his tail. Its visibly swollen and he is out of sorts.

More annoyingly, the wife phoned numerpus vets including his own (lapsed) and none will see him. I was convinced this was it for the boy and was fucking heartbroken this morning but he is moving about, eating drinking and doing the toilet. My understsnding of tail injuries was that it can impair toilet functions.

Think we may have got away with one here

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not a good day for the resident ginger assassin. He has clearly damaged or broken his tail. Its visibly swollen and he is out of sorts.

More annoyingly, the wife phoned numerpus vets including his own (lapsed) and none will see him. I was convinced this was it for the boy and was fucking heartbroken this morning but he is moving about, eating drinking and doing the toilet. My understsnding of tail injuries was that it can impair toilet functions.

Think we may have got away with one here

Hope he’s okay. Maybe some moggy painkiller/anti inflammatory if you’ve got any?