Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

What's the deal with cats scrapping? I just heard a stramash and went out to find my cat lying down, and his doppelganger + 30% standing over him. Fur everywhere. Both looked up at me in a very much "shit, busted" way then separated. I assume they dont scrap to the death so is it a fight till one submits scenario?

Il be having words with the wee dick anyway because we dont lose fights in this house.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

is it a fight till one submits scenario?

This.

The other problem is, if your cat ends up with a bite or a scratch that gets infected, (and a bite will usually get infected due to the amount of bacteria in their mouths) then you've got a hefty vet bill.

Our old ginger tom got the bad Feline Aids and we reckoned it was from scrapping with the other ginger up the road who also had the bad Feline Aids. 

His sister was a black and white Smudger type who never fought, probably because every other cat was scared of her. She was quite big- The Hattie Jacques of the cat world around our bit.  

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My cats shitebag and is often seen submitting to a few of the bigger fattys up the road.

No idea where he's seen that behaviour. 

Probably been watching that clip where McGinns bottle crashes v the Derry.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

On 12/11/2020 at 13:00, tamthebam said:

Our old ginger tom got the bad Feline Aids and we reckoned it was from scrapping with the other ginger up the road who also had the bad Feline Aids. 

His sister was a black and white Smudger type who never fought, probably because every other cat was scared of her. She was quite big- The Hattie Jacques of the cat world around our bit.  

Diego got gravely ill as a youngster and tested positive for FeLV. The vet said he had months to live and should be put to sleep.

We decided not to and to instead persevere. He then got better and fought off the virus. He is now negative.

This was 6 years ago.

The Vet is on Diego's list.

Edited by johnnydun
Sp

On 12/11/2020 at 20:11, Bairnardo said:

What's the deal with cats scrapping? I just heard a stramash and went out to find my cat lying down, and his doppelganger + 30% standing over him. Fur everywhere. Both looked up at me in a very much "shit, busted" way then separated. I assume they dont scrap to the death so is it a fight till one submits scenario?

Il be having words with the wee dick anyway because we dont lose fights in this house.

Did the other cat punch him on the tit?

My sister fosters rescue cats in New York while they're waiting for new homes. Good action shot here from a scrap between her permanent cat Taco on the left and the most recent guest, who was one of 20 cats found living in a derelict basement and has just been rehomed.

IMG-20201115-WA0000.thumb.jpg.fd1a7486608074cba4f37f995c0b41b9.jpg

17 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

My sister fosters rescue cats in New York while they're waiting for new homes. Good action shot here from a scrap between her permanent cat Taco on the left and the most recent guest, who was one of 20 cats found living in a derelict basement and has just been rehomed.

IMG-20201115-WA0000.thumb.jpg.fd1a7486608074cba4f37f995c0b41b9.jpg

Looks my old Grampa telling me about the fish that got away.