Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Depends on the size of the cat, he's quite small, so he's overweight, the big fucker next door though is well over 6k.

Aye, he's a big lad. I always forget how big he is until visitors see him for the first time and say, "Fucking hell, look at the size of that cat!"

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
52 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Aye, he's a big lad. I always forget how big he is until visitors see him for the first time and say, "Fucking hell, look at the size of that cat!"

This is good groundwork laying for when he drops you at the gym.

No shame in that, he's about the size of a fully grown leopard. 

We had a brother and sister from when they were kittens. They divided the house down the middle territory wise- brother had the front of the house, sister the back. They only really came together when baking in front of the fire.  Sister did miss her brother when he passed away though. 

This never ending tunnel of a cat flap has been put in for the boy due to some new glass doors arriving which made the previous one redundant.

He's now having a vigil outside said glass doors in the pissing rain 

IMG-20201026-WA0021.jpeg

22 minutes ago, pub car king said:

This never ending tunnel of a cat flap has been put in for the boy due to some new glass doors arriving which made the previous one redundant.

He's now having a vigil outside said glass doors in the pissing rain 

IMG-20201026-WA0021.jpeg

That's what I need, got glass doors as well, probably spend hundreds on it, and he wouldn't use it.

24 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

15 years old next month, these two. They've never changed, still act like kittens.

The one on the left is very similar to ours who is now 10 months. Have you had yours since kittens? Our Coco was light grey and cream as a kitten but has turned black & ginger over the months.

20201026_213924.thumb.jpg.7da8c250179dafe3f6b43fdd3fe29d08.jpg

20201022_192209.thumb.jpg.f023f3876b8039c33d9d879e95a8db2d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The one on the left is very similar to ours who is now 10 months. Have you had yours since kittens? Our Coco was light grey and cream as a kitten but has turned black & ginger over the months.

20201026_213924.thumb.jpg.7da8c250179dafe3f6b43fdd3fe29d08.jpg

20201022_192209.thumb.jpg.f023f3876b8039c33d9d879e95a8db2d.jpg

Aye. My parents got them for me, they were about 4 months old. They've stayed with my parents as I've moved about. The one on the left is tiny but fierce. Still brings home decapitated mice and birds. She's very loving and puts up with all manner of shite from my 2 children. The one on the right is a shitebag and wouldn't survive without humans despite hating them. Hates any sort of affection. So different for being sisters. 

14 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Aye. My parents got them for me, they were about 4 months old. They've stayed with my parents as I've moved about. The one on the left is tiny but fierce. Still brings home decapitated mice and birds. She's very loving and puts up with all manner of shite from my 2 children. The one on the right is a shitebag and wouldn't survive without humans despite hating them. Hates any sort of affection. So different for being sisters. 

Aye that first one sounds like ours too, very affectionate with us but turns into a killing machine when she goes outside. We've had about 5 birds brought in over the past week. 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's what I need, got glass doors as well, probably spend hundreds on it, and he wouldn't use it.

We're having a shit tonne of work done on the house at the minute.

Essentily its a normal cat flap with 5 tunnel extensions, grand cost of about £35.