Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

One of the girls just walked in and her back end is absolutely plastered with dung.

I'm hoping that, if I ignore it long enough, God will decide to reveal Himself by washing it off for me. The alternative is too much to bear.

We are in the midst of an extension out the back and the inside of the house is getting ripped apart and rebuilt just for good measure.

My boy is not happy despite the builders putting a cat flap in the temporary shuttering he has fucked off to the neighbours house.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/09/2020 at 20:54, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of the girls just walked in and her back end is absolutely plastered with dung.

I'm hoping that, if I ignore it long enough, God will decide to reveal Himself by washing it off for me. The alternative is too much to bear.

Very good Dave but what about the cats?

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

The boys pretending to themselves that they are eyeing up some prey except when the duck jumped out it just stood it's ground when Elvis (the white one) made it's move. 

20201019_182211.jpg

20201020_124559.jpg

This is like mine and his perpetual need to noise up the Magpies before utterly shiting it when they face him up.

That said, he has been nailing birds despite the handicap of a fairly loud bell, so fair play there. (Its songbirds though, the little b*****d)

Got this wee girl over the summer. I am just looking to get some pet insurance and it is asking what breed she is. I have absolutely no idea. Is there an easy option to select or would I be best getting in touch with the vet?

902FAEE4-FA15-449E-8140-C81F7B04261D.jpeg

20 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Got this wee girl over the summer. I am just looking to get some pet insurance and it is asking what breed she is. I have absolutely no idea. Is there an easy option to select or would I be best getting in touch with the vet?

902FAEE4-FA15-449E-8140-C81F7B04261D.jpeg

Domestic short-hair.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just back from the vet where a 'weigh-in' was conducted, 5.2 kilos....

Going to need to cut back on the whiskas. IMO.

fatty.thumb.jpg.ffcc91e8f2e52d36a1c5681c63ea3902.jpg

Thank you.

We weighed our two greedy b*****ds last week by me passing them to the wife as she stood on the scales - the biggest one is just over 6kg, almost a stone. He's coming with me to the gym from now on. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

We weighed our two greedy b*****ds last week by me passing them to the wife as she stood on the scales - the biggest one is just over 6kg, almost a stone. He's coming with me to the gym from now on. 

Depends on the size of the cat, he's quite small, so he's overweight, the big fucker next door though is well over 6k.