Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 18/08/2020 at 12:38, sailorcowden said:

The wife has started a mindfulness course online. Jonesey had other ideas for her yoga mat IMG-20200810-WA0006.jpegIMG-20200810-WA0005.jpeg

What a magnificently handsome cat Jonesey is, he knows that's his mat now and there's no arguing with that.

32 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

New trainers arrived yesterday new bed used today.

20200823_163939.thumb.jpg.2e6ac4221c36be748884182a68827875.jpg20200823_154423.thumb.jpg.714a693f70426b8def771a9e344b462d.jpg

Absolutely love a cat in a box, it's one of my favourite things to see.

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

There is a cat that shites in our front garden and it fecking stinks. Short of poisoning it, any advice to prevent?
Sensible answers only please.

Soak it with water, 99% of cats hate that, however there is always the exception to the rule.

Spoiler

soaked.thumb.jpg.cd82c3123525f71fe214a2c6d1bc9848.jpg

Thank you.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

There is a cat that shites in our front garden and it fecking stinks. Short of poisoning it, any advice to prevent?

Think yourself lucky. We once had folk at the door complaining our cat had gone in to their house, started eating their Sunday roast then shat on their bed. Not sure what they expected me to do about all that. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Think yourself lucky. We once had folk at the door complaining our cat had gone in to their house, started eating their Sunday roast then shat on their bed. Not sure what they expected me to do about all that. 

I'd have asked them if Amber Heard had been a dinner guest before blaming the cat. 

Since getting her op and being allowed outside last month, Coco is proving to be a natural hunter with a gift generously left for us on each of the last 2 Saturday nights. She brought us a mouse last weekend which was alive and well, and caught & released after a comical chase around the house, and the weekend before a blackbird which had ceased to be.

Going for the hattrick today, but I think she'll have to hone her strategy a bit from her current unsubtle efforts.

coco.thumb.jpg.c07cbf02d896cf8f687c4316543cf7a5.jpg

On 28/08/2020 at 11:51, John Lambies Doos said:

Can you plant lavender? Lots of cats hate it. Downside is you might be dealing with a weirdo that loves the stuff but worth a shot. 

Since getting her op and being allowed outside last month, Coco is proving to be a natural hunter with a gift generously left for us on each of the last 2 Saturday nights. She brought us a mouse last weekend which was alive and well, and caught & released after a comical chase around the house, and the weekend before a blackbird which had ceased to be.
Going for the hattrick today, but I think she'll have to hone her strategy a bit from her current unsubtle efforts.
coco.thumb.jpg.c07cbf02d896cf8f687c4316543cf7a5.jpg
Birds hardly gonna be interested in an empty feeder ffs

On 30/08/2020 at 19:16, Zetterlund said:

Aye, we just ran out of fat balls. It's getting moved anyway as the birds haven't been coming near it since getting wise to the cat.

The consumption of fat balls has also dropped in my garden.  Finding a beak and enough feathers to fill a pillow was the giveaway.

However this is the link I use to buy my "balls".  Fantastic value for the quantity. Also DPD express delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300-Suet-Fat-Balls-2-x-150-The-BEST-Quality-FREE-NEXT-DAY-DPD-DELIVERY/153981537771?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by superbigal

On 28/08/2020 at 12:56, Shandön Par said:

Are they sure they didn’t confuse your cat with you after too many campachoochoos?

Anyway, came in to the living room to be greeted by this earlier.

95786262-F80F-4ECF-AA78-D36D0D24C2CD.jpeg