Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

The permanently seething kitten trying to pretend he's nice as pie after spreading the contents of his litter tray round the house. Little does he know he's getting a wee kitten brother at the end of the month. Then we'll see how cute he really is.

IMG-20200513-WA0010.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

The permanently seething kitten trying to pretend he's nice as pie after spreading the contents of his litter tray round the house. Little does he know he's getting a wee kitten brother at the end of the month. Then we'll see how cute he really is.

RIP everything not nailed down.

4 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

RIP everything not nailed down.

It legitimately feels like a 2nd child as the boy pictured hasn't even turned 1 yet. That's my only hope for the new kitten not getting absolutely smashed as soon as Loki (The cat above) spots him.

We've always kept our kitchen door closed, to stop the cats getting into anything they shouldn't. I've changed the routine recently; door stays open, and the cat food bowls live on the kitchen floor. There's no human food left out, and I clean the worktops before cooking, so they can do what they want.

One of them is so perturbed by this change in routine that she regularly goes in to shut the door herself, then yells to be let out.

cat-facepalm

On 15/05/2020 at 19:08, BigFatTabbyDave said:

We've always kept our kitchen door closed, to stop the cats getting into anything they shouldn't. I've changed the routine recently; door stays open, and the cat food bowls live on the kitchen floor. There's no human food left out, and I clean the worktops before cooking, so they can do what they want.

One of them is so perturbed by this change in routine that she regularly goes in to shut the door herself, then yells to be let out.

cat-facepalm

Reminds me of this thread: https://m.fark.com/comments/1205981/When-my-cat-sits-on-kitchen-counter-is-its-bunghole-touching-counter-is-there-some-kind-of-furry-thing-keeping-it-off

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No Mullarkey, how about you catch the fucking squirrel.

1AB35D0C-E2A2-41DA-AB13-65508DC9A160.jpeg

Eta f**k off ios/P&B mobile site.

Macavity, Macavity, he even defies the law of gravity...

Photo One: On leaving the seat in front of his computer for two minutes to get a coffee, poz returns to find someone on his seat.

Photo Two: The reaction to hearing ‘Oi! Fannybawz, that’s my seat’.

9FCD85B5-AB24-496B-8D62-86E8A259ECE9.jpeg

2FF191C2-7F1A-4A89-A505-BF62FAA2939E.jpeg