Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

14 minutes ago, alexcool said:

Hey, man. I think, that you should make something peasant, like kisses on the neck, gentle touching, if you really want to view it. Moreover, what for do you want to see it? If you want to make her cry because of orgasm, then you at least should know how to eat pussy very professionally. If you think, that you know everything in this area, then you wrong, because it's the proved fact, that about 70% of women fake an orgasm, because they don't want to hurt the partner. Begin learning or live with this fact, man)

You'll get your LEDs punched out at 12 Ruel Street if you go around calling folk on here peasants m8.

1 hour ago, alexcool said:

Hey, man. I think, that you should make something peasant, like kisses on the neck, gentle touching, if you really want to view it. Moreover, what for do you want to see it? If you want to make her cry because of orgasm, then you at least should know how to eat pussy very professionally. If you think, that you know everything in this area, then you wrong, because it's the proved fact, that about 70% of women fake an orgasm, because they don't want to hurt the partner. Begin learning or live with this fact, man)

1 hour ago, alexcool said:

I'll just live with the fact.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, alexcool said:

Absolute word salad.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs Par getting trolled by Muffy..

79479685-78BB-433D-BFC9-1F25A13BB6F3.jpeg

If the moose realises there's a cat in the house (which includes lazy sod cats let alone a ninja warrior like muffy) it'll soon phuq off.

Edited by tamthebam
Bloody predictive text