Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Saw a cat that looked like His Smudgness last night casually stroll through the automatic doors into Sainsbury’s. 

Yeah, that's where the black and whites shop, Sainsbury's and M&S. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Saw a cat that looked like His Smudgness last night casually stroll through the automatic doors into Sainsbury’s. 

Aye Diego was getting their carry oot. Smudger is banned from Sainsbury's for necking all the White lightening and shouting abuse at the staff for their "Day-glo" esk uniforms.

On 29/09/2019 at 12:43, Honest Saints Fan said:

I'm at my parents just now, Tabby cat is the most chilled out cat you'll ever meet. Twitch on the other hand hates people and hides away.

My Scottish cat (now living at least 5lbs heavier with my sister) would flop at the feet of Scott Brown within two seconds of seeing him if it meant getting petted, my Yank cat would hide for two hours if a Dreamies representative came in with a lifetime's supply of Delicious Cheese flavour. Only one of them has ever bit or scratched me though, and it's the (used to be) wee Brit b*****d. They're complicated creatures. Anyway, here's Yank cat and me chilling watching the hockey tonight. And before we start, f**k off - my jammies are cool.

cPBlErR.jpg

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

My Scottish cat (now living at least 5lbs heavier with my sister) would flop at the feet of Scott Brown within two seconds of seeing him if it meant getting petted, my Yank cat would hide for two hours if a Dreamies representative came in with a lifetime's supply of Delicious Cheese flavour. Only one of them has ever bit or scratched me though, and it's the (used to be) wee Brit b*****d. They're complicated creatures. Anyway, here's Yank cat and me chilling watching the hockey tonight. And before we start, f**k off - my jammies are cool.

cPBlErR.jpg

I see you've got the Yank version of Tennent's there, a fine brew.

cPBlErR.jpg&key=737507412fb7dc15574e31baa99b76ab74886e18a424107ad330f01f193f5669
NFL Sundays. Missy has no interest in them at all.20191006_205905.jpeg