Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

10 hours ago, bud1876 said:
On 01/09/2019 at 11:06, Zetterlund said:
Had a visit from some 4 week old kittens yesterday, being looked after by a friend of ours who works for the SSPCA. They will be looking for homes in a few weeks. Seriously tempted.
20190831_181919.thumb.jpg.9f10d1563d39cdf6d6b925dbdd5180e5.jpg
20190831_174521.thumb.jpg.80c0b38a6d500ab25ccb0151c03d0d5a.jpg

Tempted with all 3?.. I know I would be.

As much as I'd love to, taking all 3 would be too much once they've grown to curtain-climbing, furniture-eating size. 

We'll likely end up getting a rescue cat in the New Year after our hols.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

As much as I'd love to, taking all 3 would be too much once they've grown to curtain-climbing, furniture-eating size. 

We've had up to 8 or 9 running around at times,  a lot of fun.  That said, ours are wild cats and we keep them in the garden so limited scope for damage.  

This morning, our cat gave birth to 4 kittens - 2 didn't survive sadly but the other 2 seem OK.

I have 4... ages range from 6 to 12, and all 4 are Male.
Got them all when they were kittens.
Bought 2 decent climbing frames with scratch poles, which they all used.... especially when one sees another doing it.
Doesn't mean they wont scratch couches etc... just minimizes it.
Some people might suggest declawing .. but to me that's just cruel and painful .. it's like cutting a human's fingers off and can lead to problems and loss of balance.... also if the cat went outside it would be unable to defend itself.

My wife and sister in law were out for most of the day on Saturday, leaving me to watch sports all day on the couch, the wee man Cream decided he was going to use my warmth and sleep on me all day (had to post a screenshot as the original is 12mb)

Creamer.jpg

Edited by Torpar