Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

4 minutes ago, mathematics said:

This might be the completely opposite thread of where I should be posting this, but here goes:

anyone know how to keep cats out of my garden, specifically to keep them from shitting in my muck?

There's plants you can plant that they don't like the smell of, alternatively, there's a fucker I  can hire out, but he's not cheap.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, mathematics said:

This might be the completely opposite thread of where I should be posting this, but here goes:

anyone know how to keep cats out of my garden, specifically to keep them from shitting in my muck?

This was happening in our garden recently, and our own cat didn't seem to be much of a deterrence. Pretty sure it wasn't ours doing the shitting as she always went round the other side of the house. In the end we put a membrane and slate chips down on the flower beds, problem solved.

Rose brought in a live blackbird this morning and ran up to the youngest's room to play with it. Youngest is most upset as he's scared of birds because he "got to watch the trailer for The Birds at school" (er, what the f**k???).

Eriksen has surpassed himself by bringing in two dead mice and then killing a third one, which I shooed him away from after finding him throwing it up in the air and catching it in the back garden. 

I knew I should have called them Arya and Bronn. Little fuckers. 

1 hour ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Rose brought in a live blackbird this morning and ran up to the youngest's room to play with it. Youngest is most upset as he's scared of birds because he "got to watch the trailer for The Birds at school" (er, what the f**k???).

Eriksen has surpassed himself by bringing in two dead mice and then killing a third one, which I shooed him away from after finding him throwing it up in the air and catching it in the back garden. 

I knew I should have called them Arya and Bronn. Little fuckers. 

Our auld cat just used to leave house spider corpses lying about for me to step on with my bare feet..

Then the mice came. Now considering that cat was arthritic, blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, catching two mice was a good effort.

Conclusion: mice are crap and cats are great!

Came home from holiday on Saturday. Cleaners had been in and they'd also cleaned all the rugs. Cat came home from cattery and promptly brought a chaffinch and put a large canine tooth wound in it, resulting in it flying about splatting blood over the walls and rugs. 

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Came home from holiday on Saturday. Cleaners had been in and they'd also cleaned all the rugs. Cat came home from cattery and promptly brought a chaffinch and put a large canine tooth wound in it, resulting in it flying about splatting blood over the walls and rugs. 

Why does your cat have dog teeth?

Just now, mathematics said:

Why does your cat have dog teeth?

It was actually the dog that finished the poor creature off. We came in from a walk to find the cat and bird on the mat and the dog immediately took the terrified bird off the cat and ran off with it and it was dead by the time the dog handed it over.  

A shameless attempt to hijack a thread of belting cat photos, but I’ve got a problem with my two.

They’re both from the same litter, just turned 3. Both housecats but they get out into the garden under supervision occasionally. They get on like a house on fire.

The other day I left the bedroom window open and one of them somehow escaped out. By the time I’d noticed and I’d found him, he’d been in the pishing rain for an hour or so. Got him back in and we thought all was well, but the other cat has since started hissing and growling at him which he’s never done before. Turns out it’s a thing called “non recognition aggression” which means Cat 2 no longer recognises Cat 1’s scent.

Google has suggested a few things and it’s calmed down a bit since the other day but they’re “still nae spikkin” - anyone any experiences of this, or handy hints?

IMG_3715.jpg