Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Worrying times for the moggy. Had to take her to the vet this morning as for the last 48hrs she has just been sleeping 24/7 and not eating, then last night started having problems breathing. Waiting for a call back with results of scans etc but they reckon it could be fluid on the lungs or something. She's 13 now, a decent innings, can only hope for the best.

molly.thumb.jpg.9be94ff3ed04fbe9e535ddce69479ef6.jpg

Sad news mate.
Chin up and remember the good fun times with her.

Further to my post the other day, sadly we had to say goodbye to ours on Tuesday after 13 years. Turned out she had feline lymphoma, and after going for who knows how long without showing any symptoms, a buildup of fluid around her lungs finally hit her on Friday. She was too far gone to treat, but the vet drained some fluid to make her comfortable and let us take her home for her last couple of days. First time I've lost a pet, absolutely gutted tbh.
First and last pics taken. RIP Molly.
6.JPG.550c4f5c467534f33303abcff8a72254.JPG
40.thumb.jpg.1e17e00fc07904f8f11572885423c0da.jpg

2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

This might be the completely opposite thread of where I should be posting this, but here goes:

anyone know how to keep cats out of my garden, specifically to keep them from shitting in my muck?

Simple.

Get a cat.