Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Guest Moomintroll
If anyone is in the market for a new cat, Big Ian is needing rehomed. He’s about 7 and a lazy git. 

A555EEA9-D8FD-4B48-AD87-141C4998BDB7.thumb.jpeg.52236b92d53aa96c4aa51f990abac26a.jpeg
That's not a "cat", that's a Pedigree Toy Panther. Magnificent wee beast.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
If anyone is in the market for a new cat, Big Ian is needing rehomed. He’s about 7 and a lazy git. 

A555EEA9-D8FD-4B48-AD87-141C4998BDB7.thumb.jpeg.52236b92d53aa96c4aa51f990abac26a.jpeg

That's not a "cat", that's a Pedigree Toy Panther. Magnificent wee beast.

He's a monster. If he could be arsed he'd be out hunting sheep. 

41 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Tim Dog penned some of the the most beautiful lyrics I have ever heard regarding Quik: DJ Quik can suck my dick!

What a genius. RIP Timothy.

The Dog showed him how to wax his ass then sent him back to hardcore class.

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pulled a tick out of his neck with a pair of tweezers this evening, very satisfying, got all of it in one go.

Thank you.

I had to do that last week.  I used my slender fingers and long nails for the job though and got it  out.

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

There have been pictures of his hands on here before and he definitely has a woman’s hand m’lord.

Yep, never weighed an anchor in a storm. That, and the womans jeans as well.

Was Ricky’s father a lion? He’s a belter.
My old cat Rory was always getting matted:

73DE9CB0-6DA8-4347-8886-D197C8241819.thumb.jpeg.bc9e606d6b6bb4eb9df86452f5e8c82b.jpeg
Looks like their fur is similar.
Rory looks like he's had a few in that first picture..... quality.
Ricky can be fine for a while then within a few days he starts to matt like crazy.
The guy who originally had him was a binman... he found him hiding behind a rubbish bin.
He had to give him up though as his daughter was allergic to cats... poor fucker was struggling to hold back the tears when he handed him over to me.... I'd be the same to be honest.

37 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

Looks like their fur is similar.
Rory looks like he's had a few in that first picture..... quality.
Ricky can be fine for a while then within a few days he starts to matt like crazy.
The guy who originally had him was a binman... he found him hiding behind a rubbish bin.
He had to give him up though as his daughter was allergic to cats... poor fucker was struggling to hold back the tears when he handed him over to me.... I'd be the same to be honest.

He would be the same - perfect fur one day then a matted mess the next. He used to get a “lion cut” sometimes. Would be left with the big furry head and shaved body. 

Good find by the bin man!