Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Here's Bill having a wee rest having been such a fanny all week. So far he's brought us 6 mice and a Robin.
IMG-20190228-WA0005.thumb.jpg.eb854ca08538475f84794939903b8738.jpg
My old auntie insisted that when you saw a robin it was a dead relative coming back to visit, she never said what a dead one might mean.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
On 02/03/2019 at 09:20, pub car king said:
Here's Bill having a wee rest having been such a fanny all week. So far he's brought us 6 mice and a Robin.
IMG-20190228-WA0005.thumb.jpg.eb854ca08538475f84794939903b8738.jpg

My old auntie insisted that when you saw a robin it was a dead relative coming back to visit, she never said what a dead one might mean.

I suppose logically (ahem) if a relative visits does that mean a dead robin has come back to visit? Especially if they want a worm for tea, shite on the furniture and pick a territorial fight with another relative.. 

Monty is being a total wideo tonight, i came home half cut and happy after a good night playing 6v6, he comes over and acts all friendly gets a cuddle then decides he'd rather claw my arm for a laugh, i'm bleeding but i have to admire him, i forget sometimes that he was a street cat still love the wee mentalist thoughPhotoGrid_1552000637903.jpg

On 07/03/2019 at 23:27, stevieKTID said:

Monty is being a total wideo tonight, i came home half cut and happy after a good night playing 6v6, he comes over and acts all friendly gets a cuddle then decides he'd rather claw my arm for a laugh, i'm bleeding but i have to admire him, i forget sometimes that he was a street cat still love the wee mentalist thoughPhotoGrid_1552000637903.jpg

Aye mine does that now and again I swear he's unhinged 

Square go yet again with the fucker over the road. Another £60 in vet fees. [emoji20]

Condolences to the family across the road who have presumably lost their dearly beloved pet.

• 2 weeks later...

Her scratching post sits at the window, so she spent a good while lying sleeping in the sun this morning. She does it all the time, then realises she is too hot, so jumps down on to the floor and keels over, and this is how she stays until she cools off.20190323_102150.jpg