Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Must be in their genes that long haired black and white cats love a square go, looks like he's been in a major scrap as well johnny, the only problem with that is, the wounds get easily infected and then you get hit with a £175 vet bill. :(

33 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Must be in their genes that long haired black and white cats love a square go, looks like he's been in a major scrap as well johnny, the only problem with that is, the wounds get easily infected and then you get hit with a £175 vet bill. :(

Not necessarily, my long haired black and white cat (Wally) won't fight anything except maybe our kitten who likes to attack his tail.  

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Aye not the first time he has come home in a state. We just give him a few days to get over it and he just sorts himself out.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe a location issue with these long haired cats. Rory (RIP) came from Forfar and was a lunatic. Also had folk at the door complaining he was coming into their house, eating the food, battering the cats and crapping on their bed.

96A9717B-712B-4AFB-9A00-C9E24F348C06.jpeg

Must be a North East thing. It must be why they are wanting to introduce Wild Cats back into the Huntly area. The only place the domestics can handle themselves!

On 23/10/2017 at 19:14, johnnydun said:

Speaking of Hitler, this is my cat Diego, he has recently been filmed eating with badgers and was decking the neighbours cats till he got his ba's aff last week.

IMG_1581.JPG

My daughter has gone all Veruka Salt, demanding I get her this cat.

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe a location issue with these long haired cats. Rory (RIP) came from Forfar and was a lunatic. Also had folk at the door complaining he was coming into their house, eating the food, battering the cats and crapping on their bed.

96A9717B-712B-4AFB-9A00-C9E24F348C06.jpeg

Image result for lenny the guvnor

RIP.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, Jamaldo said:

Not really a fan of the whole "House cat" idea. If I got a cat I would like it to have a big area to roam about in. Don't want it trapped inside. Plus I don't want it shitting in my home.

Go to the cat cafe.

I had a female long haired black and white cat. She was that big she didn't need to fight anything, things just avoided her. One day one of the peacocks escaped from the local hotel and roosted up on the roof opposite our house- the bold moggy was eyeing it up thinking "square go ya poncy feathered b*****d".

Ah well, the bold boy must have missed me tonight. After subjecting myself to that shite up the road earlier, I came home to this perfectly intact present. Not sure if was the same one I ejaculated from the dining room the other night though.

IMG_1325.thumb.JPG.7c1f53d2a10d225bfa6babe0fb7882b5.JPG

Taxidermy looks easy thread for this!