Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

6 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

My aunts cat Tyler had to be put to sleep this afternoon. He was 18 and had dropped loads of weight in a short period of time, had stopped eating over the past day or so, couldn't clean himself etc. Glad i was there for her today but my heart was breaking for her. She really loves that cat and i she's trying to keep strong(much better than i did and he wasn't even my cat).

It's not easy to make this kinda decision but you don't wanna see a animal suffer. We took him to the vet i use for Archie and he gave Tyler a check out, Probable thyroid and kidney problems, heart murmurs, rapid pulse, its actually a miracle he was still alive in many respects but at least he went peacefully.

Mines was almost 22 when we had to get him put down. It was heartbreaking at the time as he was older than my daughter. He probably would have lived a bit longer but he had gone blind and was very confused all the time, he had also lost control over his toilet habits. We found a pet crematorium that guaranteed to cremate him on his own and not mixed in with other pets. 

4 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Its never easy but you have to put the animals quality of life over your own desire to keep the pet for a little longer and in that respect my aunt made the right choice. Difficult one though. Gonna go spend some time with her tomorrow.

My aunt had the option of a single cremation, but chose a group one. Because she didn't want him to be alone. I picked a similar for my old cat Scrappy. 

I'm sorry to hear about Tyler, it's never easy but your aunt did the right thing

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to ejaculate a tiny live mouse from my dining room last night.  Heard a commotion from the living room, went through and the bold boy had it cornered. 

He wasn't too happy with me for taking returning it to the wild.

You did what, now?

On 21/10/2017 at 22:36, EdgarusQPFC said:

My aunt had the option of a single cremation, but chose a group one. Because she didn't want him to be alone. I picked a similar for my old cat Scrappy. 

Damn sight cheaper too.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to ejaculate a tiny live mouse from my dining room last night.  Heard a commotion from the living room, went through and the bold boy had it cornered. 

He wasn't too happy with me for taking returning it to the wild.

jerry.jpg.9a1f0937d5ffa762021d60eca6310a57.jpg

Rohypnol in the cheese again.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Speaking of Hitler, this is my cat Diego, he has recently been filmed eating with badgers and was decking the neighbours cats till he got his ba's aff last week.

IMG_1581.JPG

He's superb, could be related to the Smudger. IMO.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Is this Diegos first appearance in this thread? He looks and sounds like an absolute lad. More Diego please.

Yes it is, we had the 2 neighbours round at our door about a month ago telling us that Diego was round scrapping with their cats to the point that their cats did not want to leave the house, he was also wailing outside a guys window at 4 in the morning, he chased him down the street in his underwear throwing wellies at him. 

So we have had the vet cut his balls off. It had done the trick until we got a knock on the door, a guy across the street asking if we could come and watch a video he had of Diego, our eyes were rolling thinking "what now?" 

This odd old guy feeds badgers in his backy at night and films them. You see Diego walking over to where the badger is eating and joins in. The badger is all like, "What the f**k?" Investigates Diego, Diego takes a swipe and they carry on eating. 

He has came home a few times in a sorry state, all cut up, we think its the badgers, so he doesn't get out at night now.

IMG_1584.JPG

Edited by johnnydun