Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I tried this approach. Did not work. If anything it makes a difficult cat more difficult to deal with. Would not recommend.

f**k this, will just have to hope he behaves himself then. 

If he is seriously mental, you can get aromatherapy plugs which can calm them down.  Know quite a few folk that has worked for.

He's really not seriously mental he was just wanting attention last night and wouldn't shut up, it's not like we live in a big house and can lock him away somewhere or put him outside so you can understand how annoying it was. To say it ruined my day was a bit OTT right enough!

He's really not seriously mental he was just wanting attention last night and wouldn't shut up, it's not like we live in a big house and can lock him away somewhere or put him outside so you can understand how annoying it was. To say it ruined my day was a bit OTT right enough!

Back when I had cats, two boys, they were chucked in another room or just banished from the boudoir at least, over night and they used to go fucking tits. Let them in the bedroom and they'd f**k about for maybe the first hour or so if going to bed but settle in time. Probably just because it's somewhere new and he hates you.

4 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

It never ceases to amaze me the random places a cat will decide looks comfy for a kip. Ours has spent about 20 hours a day over the last week or so sleeping on a suitcase under the bed. WP_20170412_18_52_27_Pro.thumb.jpg.8a86844feaa414b345d322336b65085c.jpg

Probably using the TV as a slide has tired it out.