Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spraying my bush/tree art sculpture. Don't know if this is a good thing, or bad.

spray.thumb.jpg.972d23b7b75914cf5907b7e2e478fd0f.jpg

If Smudger could send you links he'd be sending you details of what he wants in his garden. He'd be expecting no less that the Statue of Liberty, an Easter Island head, the Statue of David or the Sphinx. You insult his furry intelligence with these efforts.

18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spraying my bush/tree art sculpture. Don't know if this is a good thing, or bad.

spray.thumb.jpg.972d23b7b75914cf5907b7e2e478fd0f.jpg

Marking territory. Either that or covering up some other cat's spray.

Attenborogh once did a cat comparison thing called "Tiger on the Tiles" and for much of the first half hour all the cats and tigers did was piss on stuff.

42 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Marking territory. Either that or covering up some other cat's spray.

Attenborogh once did a cat comparison thing called "Tiger on the Tiles" and for much of the first half hour all the cats and tigers did was piss on stuff.

I'll need to get him on a lead and take him up to Tannadump.

'Stand-off' with the big fucker* from across the road tonight, no pics though.

*this is the c**t that cost me £175.00 in vet fees.

Not even my cat but I'll be shit scared when my sisters one gets out, bit of munchkin in him so he'll need to be careful he doesn't come across any Smudgers looking for a scrap.

Sound asleep now under his blanket. Annoying cause I can't move or even take a drink or he gets up. :lol:

IMG_1491604738.488095.jpg

On 25/12/2016 at 10:54, Ya Bezzer! said:

Check out this wee cutie.  Old cat died in November (15, RIP Jess) so got a new one just before Christmas.  Next photo will probably be a charred corpse as she keeps chewing on electrical wires.

Millie33.jpg

Not had a Millie update since....well the first ever Millie post last Christmas.

Let me ask you something.  Does this look like a well behaved cat?

DSC_0096.jpg

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

39 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Not had a Millie update since....well the first ever Millie post last Christmas.

Let me ask you something.  Does this look like a well behaved cat?

DSC_0096.jpg

I'm sure Millie is only being playful when she bites and kicks with extended claws your hands to bloody stumps.

Also you didn't really like those old ornaments anyway, that carpet & TV were ready for replacing, & surely the pet insurance covers 3rd party psychological trauma in the 21st century, doesn't it?

49 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

After being away for a couple of days, I was woken this morning by the cat lying on my chest and slevering all over my face. 

At least Im hoping it was the cat.

Most would be delighted to wake up to a hairy moist pussy being shoved in their face.

My wee kitten (or evil nutcase as she should be called) is now a fully grown cat who spends most of her time outside and has caught fleas.

On the same week that we've brought our daughter home from hospital this is not great timing and the poor wee thing is banished to the utility room.

Couple of questions:

How long does the flea stuff take to work? I put it on last night as soon as I spotted one but unsure how long I should leave it before I let her back in the main building of the house.

Do you think these fleas have anything to do with me bringing the baby home, I mean could the stress of this made her more susceptible to getting fleas or is it just bad timing?

And finally, if you need to check through the hair of quite a thick haired cat, and she will rip your face off at the sign of any contact other than that initiated by her and exactly how she likes it, what's the best option? Running a wee cat comb through her and seeing what comes out?

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

My wee kitten (or evil nutcase as she should be called) is now a fully grown cat who spends most of her time outside and has caught fleas.

On the same week that we've brought our daughter home from hospital this is not great timing and the poor wee thing is banished to the utility room.

Couple of questions:

How long does the flea stuff take to work? I put it on last night as soon as I spotted one but unsure how long I should leave it before I let her back in the main building of the house.

Do you think these fleas have anything to do with me bringing the baby home, I mean could the stress of this made her more susceptible to getting fleas or is it just bad timing?

And finally, if you need to check through the hair of quite a thick haired cat, and she will rip your face off at the sign of any contact other than that initiated by her and exactly how she likes it, what's the best option? Running a wee cat comb through her and seeing what comes out?

If she goes out without flea protection, she'll get fleas, stress or not. Ignore the crap in supermarkets and pet shops and get the proper stuff from the vet. You'll need to treat her and the whole house. 

I used the Frontline stuff for mine and it was sorted in a couple of days. The fleas that are on the cat start dying and falling off but if you can get a comb through the fur even better. Remember to treat preventatively regularly or she'll just keep getting them. 

when we were kids me and the sis used to look for fleas on our softy ginger tom- he didn't mind too much. They're right b*****ds fleas- you can't really squash them, you have to cut them in half with a thumbnail. 

right, now that I've put you all off yer tea...

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Couple of questions:

I think you're supposed to put it on the cat, mate.