Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

That's what i thought i asked the vet if she would be aware of anything after she was sedated cause i wanted it to be a friendly face she said not really so I didn't go with them if she was aware i would have.   Maybe she said that to make me feel better i don't know.   It was horrific the last day she wanted to die it was horrible to see.  I admire that you held your cat I can't imagine how upsetting that must have been. 

As soon as i buried her ithrew all her food and litter tray bowls etc in the bin didn't want to see it.  That cat was the first thing isaw in the morning and last thing isaw at nnight,  my best friend and my favourite thing about my life.   

Do you plan on getting another One? 

No, not for the time being. The kids are begging for one but they've said it must be called Bentley and be just like Bentley so they're on to plums there! I'm not up for it at all right now.

Chins up Lisa and Pepp. Knowing what cats are like, they'll be looking down on you from cat heaven thinking "Get a grip you fanny".

From cats leaving this mortal coil to ones just arrived on it, here's the boys one week on since joining the family. They never leave each others side. If they're not kicking f**k out of each other they're sitting about or sleeping together:

20161117_125259.jpg

Eta: Sleeping together in a closed eyes actually sleeping manner and not having homosexual, incestuous sex way. Thank you.

Edited by Dee Man

3 hours ago, Northsea80 said:

Following today's Daily Mail article about bengals being absolute beasts I thought I'd post a photo of our cat the always fearsome Penelope

IMG_1479462494.226447.jpg

an article in Der Sturmer eh? Are hordes of bengals swamping the country from the EU causing house prices to fall and the break up of Britain?

The pizza box bed is still going strong, she's the most content she's been in years. Still yowling at nothing and crapping on the grass in the back garden, though.

The other one is hating the cold weather and appears to be in the huff with us because we obviously control the weather.

an article in Der Sturmer eh? Are hordes of bengals swamping the country from the EU causing house prices to fall and the break up of Britain?

Apparently they're terrorising the Great British tabby cat, attacking kids and causing the decline in the £ and fall in house prices.

8 minutes ago, Northsea80 said:

Apparently they're terrorising the Great British tabby cat, attacking kids and causing the decline in the £ and fall in house prices.

Probably best if you get rid of her. I'll take the troublemaker off your hands if you want? 

On 11/17/2016 at 05:15, Dee Man said:

Chins up Lisa and Pepp. Knowing what cats are like, they'll be looking down on you from cat heaven thinking "Get a grip you fanny".

From cats leaving this mortal coil to ones just arrived on it, here's the boys one week on since joining the family. They never leave each others side. If they're not kicking f**k out of each other they're sitting about or sleeping together:

20161117_125259.jpg

Eta: Sleeping together in a closed eyes actually sleeping manner and not having homosexual, incestuous sex way. Thank you.

Krays.jpg

On 11/15/2016 at 22:29, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That looks like a still from an infomercial for a 10-CD set of classic love songs. Just needs a bit of soft focus and a log fire in the background. Something like this, only with more death and dismemberment in the final act:

Scoffed the mouse, and punched the bulldog in the pus. Thank you.

thumbnail_2016-11-19 20.01.13.jpg

58 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Jarvis. Got this boy at the end of August as a rescue cat who didn't settle in his previous home. Wee rocket legged it 2 days later. Tonight he turned up at the door looking for his dinner. Roaster. :lol:

IMG_20160823_203052.jpg

He's been missing since September?

Aye. Looked for him for weeks and pit posters etc up. Folk phoned but as soon as I got to where they thought he was he had gone. Then I got a report that he had been seen lying by the side of the road and had been hit by a car. God knows what he's been living on but he's scoffed 3 bowls of biscuits and a bowl of meat. Currently eyeing up good sleeping spots near the stove. :thumsup2

Looking after the cat again and when ever he needs a shit he runs around the place all hyper and then starts making this really strange noise as if he's in some sort of distress and then he shites and it stinks the flat out.