Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Getting the two kittens this week. Not a clue what to call them but she wants to call one of them Elvis. I don't like Elvis. Come to think of it she said she wants to get a tattoo of Elvis as well yet I've never heard her listening to him once.

Anyway, all name suggestions are welcome. Serious ones would be good as well.

Probably one of the worst smells on the planet. IMO. Luckily Smudger goes next door for a shite.

Had a cat who looks a lot like yours and she resorted to doing her shites next door.

My neighbour is a complete p***k and owned a couple of cats (one of them being a w**k). One of them was blind so, seeing this massive shite appear in the middle of his grass each day, we assumed that the blind cat was doing it. The shite continued years after the blind cat died.

Walked home one night to witness her doing the deed. She looked utterly shocked at my presence but after that, she felt comfortable doing it in broad daylight.

On the day of her death, she was still fighting on (she was losing weight and we thought she didn't have long) and trying to steal my food and checking the perimeter. She hadn't been out in a few days which worried us a bit as she was an outdoor cat but she asked to go out and headed straight for the neighbours garden. Her last act was to do a shite on his freshly cut green grass and even planted some on his paving stone for extra insult.

She come back in straight away and started to die in front of us which was pretty grim but it was some way to go. Never been prouder.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Getting the two kittens this week. Not a clue what to call them but she wants to call one of them Elvis. I don't like Elvis. Come to think of it she said she wants to get a tattoo of Elvis as well yet I've never heard her listening to him once.

Anyway, all name suggestions are welcome. Serious ones would be good as well.

Jocky and Sparky. Thank you.

Image result for jocky scott and leigh griffiths

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The boy is back in his box after missus just had to haul him out of the chimney by the tail.

IMG_0717.JPG

Smudger is the same, he'd be right up the chimney given half a chance. I've got a guard on the fire though.

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ours arrive on Tuesday. I really, really want to call them Eric B and Rakim. How fucking cool would it be to have a cat called Eric B? Or Rakim for that matter.

I presume the kittens would want to be Paid in Wool. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Smudger is the same, he'd be right up the chimney given half a chance. I've got a guard on the fire though.

He could use it to fool enemies. Appear out on his beat as an all black cat. His foes would be off guard. Then he'd quickly lick himself clean and the familiar monochrome madman would present himself to the quaking 'hood moggies. 

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Ours arrive on Tuesday. I really, really want to call them Eric B and Rakim. How fucking cool would it be to have a cat called Eric B? Or Rakim for that matter.

No Smiths combo then?

The boys have arrived. Utter nutjobs who spend most of their time play flighting. I was trying to eat my cereal earlier while browsing on my phone but one sat his arse right on my screen and the other went into my bowl to eat my cereal. Goodbye peaceful days.

rsz_20161110_130636.jpg